Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122

Thread: SCORE slugs - case of 200 - $159 including free shipping!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blsonne View Post
    Finally got out to the spot today to test the SCORE 28 and 32 slugs out of the KSG with an IC in the adapter. Zero problems feeding and quite accurate. Makes a *lovely* sound The recoil - in my mind, entirely subjective - seems less then the Federal slugs I used to fire. Wasn't bad at all. My only beef is that the shells are OD Green; if it wasn't for the shiny brass I would have been there all day tidying up! Thanks for bringing these in/turning me on to them. Now if only I can buy all Canadian #1 buck, #6 bird and turkey loads... hint hint...
    Thanks for the awesome feedback. Every time I am sure the snow has disappeared for the season, it's back. Can't wait to get out - maybe next week? - with my KSG and try a box

SCORE slugs - case of 200 - $159 including free shipping!

Tagged for interest

Just got my order in,crazy fast processing and shipping! You guys are the best,can't wait to get more of this awesome Canadian made ammo! Thanks again!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spudislander View Post
    Just got my order in,crazy fast processing and shipping! You guys are the best,can't wait to get more of this awesome Canadian made ammo! Thanks again!!
    Thanks Spudislander!!

Expired Business Member
    We're now out of SCORE slugs - we're expecting more in by the end of May. If you'd like to be informed when we get our new delivery, please PM me!

We'll be getting in 1 1/8oz slugs, 1oz slugs and 1oz low recoil slugs. The price will probably be $174 including shipping - this will be confirmed when our shipment comes in.

CGN Regular
    These Score slugs are pretty awesome! But I'm thinking Score must be a pretty small operation... I have only seen them for sale at two stores (including ammosupply.ca) and they seem to have a hard time keeping up with demand. I hope they can ramp up their production!

Keep em coming Kate! And keep the prices low please!