Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: SCORE slugs - case of 200 - $159 including free shipping!

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Low Recoil Slugs. Sweet
    I would like to be on the list for these.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

If someone were to order a case of slugs with the free shipping option, does free shipping then apply to the WHOLE order???

I want to try a box of the steel shot, but shipping makes it prohibitively expensive

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theplat View Post
    If someone were to order a case of slugs with the free shipping option, does free shipping then apply to the WHOLE order???

I want to try a box of the steel shot, but shipping makes it prohibitively expensive
    Normally, when people ask, we say yes. Our system isn't yet set up for very complex shipping options so it's very much a manual process our end!

Awesome stuff Kate!!! Now I wait for canpar!

Kate, slugs ran great today in the 870. Question for you, I bought Score slugs from you so many months ago, they have Score 28's on it. I don't see these anymore on the website. There is only 32's on the website. Are the 28's discontinued?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    Kate, slugs ran great today in the 870. Question for you, I bought Score slugs from you so many months ago, they have Score 28's on it. I don't see these anymore on the website. There is only 32's on the website. Are the 28's discontinued?
    Yes, the 28's are the 1oz and we took them off the website after we sold out because the next lot were so far away from being made and we anticipated that they would be packaged differently (boxes of 25/cases of 250) and therefore priced differently. Seems like the next batch may still come in boxes of 10/cases of 200 - we're awaiting confirmation, but they're due mid to end of May. There will be a small price increase due to cost of components.

BANNED
    Finally got out to the spot today to test the SCORE 28 and 32 slugs out of the KSG. Zero problems feeding and quite accurate. The recoil - in my mind, entirely subjective - seems less then the Federal slugs I used to fire. Wasn't bad at all. My only beef is that the shells are OD Green; if it wasn't for the shiny brass I would have been there all day tidying up! Thanks for bringing these in/turning me on to them. Now if only I can buy all Canadian #1 buck, #6 bird and turkey loads... hint hint...

BANNED
    Finally got out to the spot today to test the SCORE 28 and 32 slugs out of the KSG with an IC in the adapter. Zero problems feeding and quite accurate. Makes a *lovely* sound The recoil - in my mind, entirely subjective - seems less then the Federal slugs I used to fire. Wasn't bad at all. My only beef is that the shells are OD Green; if it wasn't for the shiny brass I would have been there all day tidying up! Thanks for bringing these in/turning me on to them. Now if only I can buy all Canadian #1 buck, #6 bird and turkey loads... hint hint...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I would be in for a case of the 1oz ones at the new price.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    I would be in for a case of the 1oz ones at the new price.
    We hope to see them in about 6 weeks! We'll make a big announcement here