Thread: 7.62x39 Ammunition. 1320rd case for $225.00 w/FREE SHIPPING

Contributing Dealer aacollectible's Avatar

7.62x39 Ammunition. 1320rd case for $225.00 w/FREE SHIPPING

Bulgarian Military Surplus 7.62x39 Ammunition, State Factory 10 production. Packed in 20rd boxes, 660rds per sealed tin, 2 tins per case. Steel cased, copper washed, corrosive. Priced per 1320rd case and includes FREE SHIPPING (a few exceptions may apply). $225.00 per case and FREE SHIPPING

http://www.tradeexcanada.com/content...free-shipping-

CGN Regular
    Just a bump as a happy customer. I bought the SKS + crate of ammo from tradex for $400 and free shipping. The guns are refurb russians in great shape. I also ordered a couple of cases of the special above, 1300 rounds of bulgarian 7.62X39 ammo for $225 with free shipping.

Communication was good, shipping was prompt (recieved by courier the day after I paid, indicating they shipped same day).

So, +1 on the service, I would recommend (actually, I did recommend them to a friend who liked my SKS). A note for other potential purchasers, they take EMS and I recommend using that where possible because I think it's cheaper for the stores. And on cost cutting deals like this, I think it's important to help keep costs down if we can, and EMT is an easy way for us to do that.