Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping quotations

We have yet to find a fool proof way to ship ammo up North. Would welcome working with a customer "up North" to work this out. All to often we ship out by a carrier to a Northern address, shipment gets north of Winnipeg and then handed over to Canada Post, they get their panties in a knot when they realise they are shipping "dangerous goods" (Their words not mine) and return it to us at our expense. End result, a pissed off customer and Mr Wolverine pays for two lots of shipping, we may get this refunded if we protest but it is all a huge waste of time.

Can Par!!! The customer is always right, if you want to use Can Par we can ship by them, by we have heard to many horror stories to be at ease with them.
    Last edited by Wolverine Supplies; 12-03-2013 at 09:59 AM.

yes John I find Purolator the cheapest and if its possible to add to site a good idea. For example I ordered ammo last month from you and I knew the quote was too high from ups so I called and told the sales person that the quote was too high (think it was 55 to eastern Ontario). I asked for a quote and the salesman directed me back to the site but from past experience of requesting a quote from Purolator I knew or at least figured they would be cheaper so I asked if they could quote me with Purolator. Purolator came in at 35. A fair difference.

Thanks for staying on top of things.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    We ship? When did we start shipping stuff?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

It shows why Wolverine Supplies is at the Top of their game when it comes to pleasing their customers within reason.

I wonder if we are going to follow Amazon's lead for future deliveries. The Wolverine Air Corp.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I wonder if we are going to follow Amazon's lead for future deliveries. The Wolverine Air Corp.....
    Isn't the US army already delivering ammo by drone (ha, ha!). Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Meanwhile back on topic, yes, Wolverine is pretty much the standard that all Canadian firearm dealers should aspire to.

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Isn't the US army already delivering ammo by drone (ha, ha!). Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Meanwhile back on topic, yes, Wolverine is pretty much the standard that all Canadian firearm dealers should aspire to.
    Can see it now, Amazon with friendly fire issues. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12