Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing from Wolverine!

Purchasing from Wolverine!

Hi guys,

I am looking to get my very first gun and I figured to purchase one from Mr Wolverine's website.

I am looking for suggestions on what I should get (my budget is ~$900) and am interested in rifles/semi-automatics.

Any suggestions would be great! And how long does it take for the items to be delivered generally? Also, if this is not the correct place to post this, please forgive me as I am new to the site.

Cheers!

I just picked up a DDM4 V7 from wolverine-- they were fantastic to deal with.
    You arent 100% clear -- do you want a rifle OR a semi, or a semi rifle?

Hello Tupac and welcome,

With 900 bucks you can get the Norinco M4 at 700$ in 5.56. It seems to be a pretty good one for the money.

I have thousands of purchases with Wolverine supplies and they score a 100%. They are probably the best online gun dealer in Canada.

Cheers.

That's a very smart decision. I can promise you right now that you won't regret a bit. Get a VZ58 Sporter.. Pretty good rifle. Talk to Brent at sales@wolverinesupplies.com best guy around for suggestion as well. You might have to stretch your budget to $100 with tax & Shipping.

i picked up a DPMS Oracle for sub $800 and slowly built it up with magpul goodies. Great shooter and ton of fun. Not sure if Wolverine has them in stock but just my opinion :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Call Wolverine Office and talk to Danielle .... she'll get you all set-up with your first purchase. I've been dealing with her and Customer Service is 100% in my books.
    CCFR MDRGC

I would go for the Mossberg ar15 that's on sale
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

Buy 3 SKS's and a bunch of ammo. They're on sale for $150 each when you buy 3.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Decide what type of shooting etc you want to do, what interests you and then go from there. The first firearm purchase is always an important one. If you have any questions about things either give us a call or shoot us an email at sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we would be happy to help make sure you get exactly what you would like.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Hi thank you all for the responses.

I have decided to go mainly with a semi-automatic, but the list of choices is endless haha.

I can stretch to $1,000 but I want to ensure my first firearm is going to last and be a good choice. Any other suggestions? I will definitely be emailing sales@wolverinesupplies.com in a few, just going to see if there are any other suggestions from fellow purchasers.

Looking to get the best semi-automatic firearm available for the budget I have. Looking to hear some more responses!

Cheers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast