Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: average shippign times?

average shippign times?

Hi i ordered a 22 from can am on the 17th. Whats your experience on shipping times. The order had been processed and credit card billed not shipped yet....I want to shoot my new gun

It will probably get out this week sometime.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Regular
    my oct 31st order came in 3 days ago, and there was no gun in it, so it's probably faster.
    I think you'll have to be patient!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    my oct 31st order came in 3 days ago, and there was no gun in it, so it's probably faster.
    I think you'll have to be patient!
    Aww....maybe longer now bc of christmas too...damn.

By Christmas hopefully. good luck. Il never order from them again. Saving a couple bucks is not worth zero customer service/support
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr13tkvJfP1qjic3ro1_500.gif

CGN frequent flyer
    I thought it was illegal to charge a card before the item left the premises. Speaking of finished goods, not something for which a partial deposit is logical. Anyone know?

I never worry about the time it takes for stuff to come, never lost a single parcel in about 45 years, but I did notice shipping skyrocketed as tweakers asked so many question about their stuff that everyone now has to pay for tracking (so good move to ask on a forum first and not contribute to the general pressure for ever more tracking info.) ATMO.

Once I pay for something I'd like to know where it is. I don't think that's to much to ask. Regardless if its sitting on a pallet in their warehouse or if its shipped. Even a weekly update so as to assure the customer that their is progress being made. Canada Ammo didn't offer any of that to me. I even tried to cancel the order yet still I never got a response. So now I take my business elsewhere and warn all those who will listen NOT to do business with Canada Ammo ( we do have great sponsors on this site who give a ####)
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr13tkvJfP1qjic3ro1_500.gif

Even a weekly update so as to assure the customer that their is progress being made.

this
    not even weekly but some kind of update...
    ordered my combo on the 16th payment went through and a week later still no notice?
    if it is in stock it shouldn't take over a week to ship

Hmm you guys are not making me feel too good lol. I looked at other posts before I ordered about the awesome customer service...ill give em the benefit of the doubt for now. Thisll decide whether I buy again though.

normally they are great and fast
    my only complaint is if you take the money at least tell me when it is being shipped or why not immediately

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast