Thread: CanadaAmmo Rocks My Glocks - I mean socks

Smile CanadaAmmo Rocks My Glocks - I mean socks

Just made a purchase from CanAm, and could not be happier with the entire process. Easy to order, good prices, fast shipping and absolutely top notch service!
    I found a small issue with my piece (minor error by Norinco) and CanadaAmmo fixed me right up before I could blink. They even expedited shipping on my free replacement part! Thank you very much to the team at CanadaAmmo!

Also, thank you for the extras including the package of targets - they have your logo and contact info on them, so i will be sure to leave a few laying around for others to stumble across!

I look forward to doing business with you again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    CanadaAmmo is a great place to deal with. I've received many orders from them, with no major problems.

I ordered some 7.5 Swiss Privi ammo from them and was pleasantly surprised to
    find not only the ammo in the box, but 2 recent issues of Caliber Magazine, a
    book of targets and a neat little AR15 pen. Nice touch guys!:D

Can Par also delivered the goods a day earlier than expected....Cool.
    *LEAD* Still the best boolit material for huntin' & plinkin' for over 600 yrs.
    Shoot well & load better.

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to care.

CGN Regular
    They are amazing!!! I ordered a crate of ammo from them a few months ago, they shipped the wrong one by mistake and made it right as soon as they found out. Plus the free shipping is a bonus