Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derya Shotguns Now in Stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The Carina model looks very similiar to the Warrior one I just bought...

I love how the 'Green' model is actually white!

The red anodized 'Lion' model is also pretty sexy; if only Beretta made a blue anodized / synthetic A400 ...

Unfortunately, for me to use as a trap gun the red fibre optic sight would have to go in favour of a pair of beads.
    (also looks like it could benefit from a monte carlo style or adjustable buttstock, as that top rib looks pretty elevated)

**EDIT**

So, you want to make the world's most absurd, most audacious zombie gun (step aside Mossy ZMB...)

Take the 'Green' shotgun:

With the #17 Derya 'camo' stock option:

Last edited by carpetmonkey; 10-16-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Do you know of any oversized charging handles available for these?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Want the Lion SPX- 102 pump and the Derya DS-100TS what are the chances of getting these imported? Have made numerous inquiries only got a vague reply ( not shore what's coming in next order) once. Yea I know your busy and don't want to commit to something that you can't get, But I still would like to know what's possible to order thanks

I would definitely buy a Derya T-100 single as below as an alternative to an H&R Topper / Trap (which nobody ever has).

Having said that, what the heck do they mean when they list the choke as "shock" ?

I have seen "full shock" on the website, which would seem self-explanatory, but does that mean simply "shock" would be a cylinder bore?

Their removable (crew-in) chokes are listed as "mobile shock", so I am just plain confused.

Last edited by carpetmonkey; 11-16-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

I would be interested in a single as well but in 20g .. Hell i'd even buy a semi in 20g at the price of these.
    Last edited by Rotorwash; 11-16-2014 at 06:18 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Has anyone on CGN bought one of these? Curious on the quality and handling. I'm assuming they would be an ok buy for my nephew who shoots very little.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Want the Lion SPX- 102 pump and the Derya DS-100TS what are the chances of getting these imported? Have made numerous inquiries only got a vague reply ( not shore what's coming in next order) once. Yea I know your busy and don't want to commit to something that you can't get, But I still would like to know what's possible to order thanks
    The problem we have with custom ordering is that we cannot just order 1 of something. Derya is a manufacturer not a wholesaler so they don't want the hassle of making just 1. And since every person seems to want something different all we can do is order what we think will appeal to the majority of shooters.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

BANNED
    The AP101 looks like the 12-gauge version of an M60!

Cannon

Very curious about these. Nobody has really posted an real in person type pictures or videos or reviews. Tried calling Dlask but no answer.
    Last edited by mobgma; 01-02-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast