Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christmas specials & boxing day sale

CGN Regular
    nice deal !
    these AK are pure beauty. i really enjoy my AK
    i encourage everyone who want a AK to buy this deal !!!!
    Last edited by audetnelson1; 12-26-2013 at 08:59 PM.

For those without the RPAL and have a love for the SKS' would you do a large order of those?

You have the 5 pack of Chinese SKS for $795 and they're priced at $189.00 regular; The Tula hardwoods are $179.00; maybe a soviet SKS pack for the same price of $795? Then double that 5 pack osoviet SKS and you're sitting around the costs of the Ak47 specials. Or mix it up with a few SVTs.

Id gladly take 10 Russians and an Ak47 haha. Never know when you might need em.
    Only problem is Im guessing shipping would be quite a biatch at that weight lol

Would love to see a SKS + SVT 40 combo deal + optional ammo discount or even a SVT 40 + PPS-50 combo deal if you wanted to get people really excited :P have you ever thought of combining the PPS-50 + the wildcat stock as a combo?

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    I should buy it just to sell the AK for $1000 like everyone else!
    I suspect as more of these dewats are made available the demand will also lower the price a bit, great for those who are still getting 1K$ for them at the moment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SUGGESTIONS ???????????????

John
    Without knowing your inventory perfectly, I think you should be able to bundle some nice non-restricted stuff and still offer a bonus AK dewat. Like maybe bundle a historic muzzle loader with a lever action and an AK, or similar? Or possibly bundle an SVT or SKS with a big sum of ammo and offer a discounted (but not free) AK dewat with that deal.

Just a thought. Not everyone can buy restricted guns and you are targeting a larger demographic if you throw in some NR options.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    Without knowing your inventory perfectly, I think you should be able to bundle some nice non-restricted stuff and still offer a bonus AK dewat. Like maybe bundle a historic muzzle loader with a lever action and an AK, or similar? Or possibly bundle an SVT or SKS with a big sum of ammo and offer a discounted (but not free) AK dewat with that deal.

Just a thought. Not everyone can buy restricted guns and you are targeting a larger demographic if you throw in some NR options.
    I would be all over either one of those combos

Id love a nr option... but if ya cant do one That's the way she goes. Can't have everything! !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It could be a simple discount like any other Boxing Day sale. Not everyone can afford after Christmas a $1500-5000 order.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I would very much like to see a 1911 sport - CQA like a month or so ago

مسلم مؤمن

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    The Russian ak combo sold out really quick. No one is really looking for a bio safe and zigana, but I can see why the bundle exists.

If you offer substitutions for the pistol and safe (ie another rifle or ammo) then they will sell quick