Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mec Gar Magazines

Any chance of para P16-40 mags in the future?

What is your store called

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal0820 View Post
    What is your store called
    try our site marstar.ca

john

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamduck82 View Post
    My iPad doesn't like your website..... Do you have any mags that will fit my para LDA double stack? If so I'll take as many as I can afford... Lol.... Pm me please.
    PLEASE refer all questions to the proper mail box in this case frank@marstar.ca

john

Yeah sucks, I put in my order and then i got a email the next day, sold out. I'll have to wait for the next shipment!

Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    Yeah sucks, I put in my order and then i got a email the next day, sold out. I'll have to wait for the next shipment!
    Same with me. Ordered within an hour of receiving the stock update email. Then received an email the next day saying they were sold out, followed by the automated stock update indicating 'sold out'. Frustrating to say the least, especially after ordering 6 months ago and finding out the whole order that came in from the supplier was erroneously 40 cal mags. (No fault of Marstar)

Fingers crossed for next time.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden777 View Post
    Same with me. Ordered within an hour of receiving the stock update email. Then received an email the next day saying they were sold out, followed by the automated stock update indicating 'sold out'. Frustrating to say the least, especially after ordering 6 months ago and finding out the whole order that came in from the supplier was erroneously 40 cal mags. (No fault of Marstar)

Fingers crossed for next time.
    We must be discussing the 226 mags, well we have a little over 2000 on order for many months now.... they put less than a hundred in the shipment....
    This shipment was to contain over 4000 mags, we received 1100, back order, back order....
    John

[QUOTE=johnone;9456030]We must be discussing the 226 mags, well we have a little over 2000 on order for many months now.... they put less than a hundred in the shipment....
    This shipment was to contain over 4000 mags, we received 1100, back order, back order....
    John
    [/

It is frustrating getting the "back in stock email" placing an order only to find out they didn't come in. Maybee instead of receiving the packing slip you could actually check physical stock before updating your system? I do appreciate you trying to get this product to us and your staff is always pleasant and helpful on the telephone. Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Damn, these Mec-Gar nickel Sig 226 mags are nice! Should have bought more

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'm after real mags...not the shorty riser shoes types.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast