Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Archangel SKS stocks shipped!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    Moar pics!
    HERE: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ngel-SKS-stock
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Just curious which month of pre-orders you are dealing with at the moment. Anxious to hear from you in regards to my pre-order(and additional order), as I'm sure others are curious as well. No pressure, as I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Just want to verify I never missed or deleted my notification by accident.

Regards, Cheesy

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy_One View Post
    Just curious which month of pre-orders you are dealing with at the moment. Anxious to hear from you in regards to my pre-order(and additional order), as I'm sure others are curious as well. No pressure, as I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Just want to verify I never missed or deleted my notification by accident.

Regards, Cheesy
    We will have all our preorders our by the end of fri, we are in April right now. We will post them on the webstore if we have any leftover after Xmas!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    We will have all our preorders our by the end of fri, we are in April right now. We will post them on the webstore if we have any leftover after Xmas!
    Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123