Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update for S&J hardware 12/12/2013

Update for S&J hardware 12/12/2013

A little update from us instead of replying to 20 different threads

Update

First thing is the back orders etc for the firearms, as many of you know this is new for us, we have decided to only sell quality used collectable firearms, as well as quality brand name products like High standard, glock, Sig , Remington etc.
    That said our main focus is custom built and custom refinished firearms.
    So in short that puts a limited supply of what items are available to us, as well as other dealers In the gun biz have gone out of their way to make sure we cannot buy from some wholesalers.
    At this time we are at the mercy of if and when the suppliers ship to us, November is the year end booking season for all wholesalers in Canada and shipment of product to us and everyone else is slow to nonexistent.
    That all said it looks like we are back on track, but just in time for Christmas and then shot show….
    We have a bunch of the Beretta 71 in 22 in stock and many of them are or have been transferred to customers, with more being done today.
    Beretta 71 107mm barrels, we are still waiting on them to be shipped to us, they are in country, anyone that has ordered a Beretta 71 in 22 pistol with 107mmbb, a combo package or the bbl by itself will have them express posted to you the moment we have them, you will have them before Christmas.
    Not having the 107mm bbls on hand is not slowing down the transfers.

H&K P7 P7m8 pistols.
    Yes we all want them, as the price is the best seen in 15yrs.
    Due to the demand on details and the collector value of these items, customers want exact details and want us to promise to deliver what they think the gun should be.
    I have limited info on this, and trust me I have done everything in my power to make this happen faster.
    The info we have is that they are new old stock, in factory box with and 2 mags.
    Again due to the fact that people are so hungry for details and we don’t want to disappoint, we will not take money for these until we have them in hand, they are in country and we have been promised all that are available.
    We have listed them on the website for presale, a few weeks ago, this will give you first right of refusal when we have them. As well as free insured shipping.

S&J Hardware Products
    We are coming up on our 10th year!!
    It was a long slow crawl from the bottom, but the last 2yrs have really shown us where we will be going in the next 5-10yrs.
    Expect a big announcement from us after shot show J we just need to hammer out some details.
    With over 100 items in production now, all 100% made in Canada, we are still working full time on R&D and to T&E new products, this year alone we have over 20 new products, but have discontinued about the same amount.
    We are proud to offer high quality Canadian made products to sports shooters and the government , with many of our products being used all over the world buy police, Mil, customs, corrections, boarder services and overseas contractors.
    To those that have helped up along the way, you will not be forgotten, to those that tried to hold us back… well what we can say.
    If there is anything we could ask from our customers it would be to ask your local gun shop to take a look at our products, there is a healthy profit to be made in selling the S&J Hardware brand of products.
    And pride in knowing your selling a quality product you can bet your life on.
    To us at S&J Hardware a lifetime warrantee means, it works for a lifetime!
    Have a merry Christmas.
    S&J Hardware
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware.com

Last edited by juancarlos; 12-13-2013 at 01:12 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Thanks for the update. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    It's nice to know you are doing so well consdiering you don't even answer or reply to emails. You must have a very tolerant client base.
    we get 100, of emails and calls a day, we do the best we can.
    please PM us your email address and we will look for it.
    bbb

BANNED
    Keep up the good work BBB.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    I must say your typing has improved immensely Simon.....
    Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I must say your typing has improved immensely Simon.....
    Way to go!
    as the man said
    " that aint me"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtDqzumT0w

PM sent

Hi,
    I tried emailing you, no response though.
    Would like to buy your AR-15 cbq mk IV for shotgun.
    Will it fit on a 12.5 inch DA?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tattoiee View Post
    Hi,
    I tried emailing you, no response though.
    Would like to buy your AR-15 cbq mk IV for shotgun.
    Will it fit on a 12.5 inch DA?
    Good evening
    yes the S&J AR15 870 CQB will fit up to a 12.5 inch bbls 870 or DA without any mods, if it only has a bead sight, if it has an front iron sight it will need to be ground off and bbl refinished
    here is a pic of one of our shop guns, this one has over 100,000 rounds fired

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast