Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New Arrivals: Mosin Nagant M38 Carbines, M91/30 Rifles and a Special TEC 5 Pack !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceedubya View Post
    Any mauser people out there? Is there any tips or things I should know before I fire my Brno VZ 24 Mauser Bolt Action in 8mm for the first time? Also whats the difference between the 8mm Mauser and the 8x57js ammo, or is the same ammo, just different manufacturer?
    Thanks in advance.
    8mm mauser usually is US loaded ammunition, it is downgraded with less powder lest someone try and put it through an old mannlicher barrel. 8x57js is the full power spitzer .323 round. 8x57jrs is a rimmed 8mm round only for use in drillings and single shot rifles. It will not load or feed properly in your mauser.

Hope that helps!

As for what to buy- I recommend s&b and privi partisan. S&b is a full power round with and option for sp 198 gr bullets for hunting. Privi is available for both full power and 8mm, it is exceptionally consistent in my experience and usually cheap. I don't recommend surplus, most would be from the 30's to early 50's and would probably be disappointing compared to modern commercial ammunition.
    Tradex sold me their last 4 boxes last week of s&b but they are expecting a large shipment in by February.

CGN Regular
    No chance of a comeback of this package? I know I'm ultra late but I just saw this on your web site and it seems like I've missed a great deal!!!

When will you get more m38 or m44 models?
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

Quote Originally Posted by little buster View Post
    Or any kind of Surplus rifle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ha, had my cc out and ready to order an m38 till I seen the date on the op!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by little buster View Post
    Wondering also

I would, with total assurance buy a m38 and ammo crate free shipping combo the day it is offered
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

same here
    PGW fan

'Blast from the past'

Quote Originally Posted by aacollectible View Post
    Mosin Nagant M38 Carbine in 7.62x54R. Comes with small accessories. Overall very good condition, refinished. $239.00 each

http://www.tradeexcanada.com/content...arbine-762x54r

Mosin Nagant M91/30 rifles in 7.62x54R. Each comes with bayonet, small accessories. Overall very good condition, refinished. $169.00 each
    http://www.tradeexcanada.com/content...rifles-762x54r

We have also listed a TEC 5 pack of Milsurps for the holiday season:
    TEC 5 Pack of Milsurps, FREE SHIPPING OFFER !!! This 5 pack includes: 1 laminated SKS rifle, 1 Hardwood SKS rifle, 1 Mosin Nagant M91/30 rifle, 1 mosin Nagant M38 carbine, and a VZ24 Mauser. each gun comes with corresponding accessories. Purchase this TEC 5 pack and get FREE SHIPPING. LIMITED time offer for the holidays. $895.00
    http://www.tradeexcanada.com/content...shipping-offer

It's a war to remain healthy in a society that requires you to be sick. Russel Band

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789