Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Archangel SKS Arrived, Emails going out...

Got mine , drove out there on Tuesday , pretty easy install although the instructions are very vague , ya I know big surprise lol ! Looks great you guys will be loving it when you get it , great feeling to it , like you could batter a tree down with it . Looks like there shipping like mad , the whole right side of a 15 foot glass case was full of stocks wrapped in brown paper piled 4 high as well as lots of other smalls just waiting for the truck to come

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Got mine , drove out there on Tuesday , pretty easy install although the instructions are very vague , ya I know big surprise lol ! Looks great you guys will be loving it when you get it , great feeling to it , like you could batter a tree down with it . Looks like there shipping like mad , the whole right side of a 15 foot glass case was full of stocks wrapped in brown paper piled 4 high as well as lots of other smalls just waiting for the truck to come
    Hahaha, you were at the store! Yes, we have been working on shipping 12 hrs a day for the last week, we got the Battledyne 10-22 mags in at the same time as the new Archangel SKS stocks & Xmas, all at the same time. Lets just say its keeping my crew & me VERY busy, but i wouldnt want it any other way. Thanks for everyones support!! Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    How are the stocks being shipped?

Canada Post, UPS, Canpar, or will it be a mixture?

Can post.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Mine was sent Xpress post. Good 'ol Canada Post messed up the shipment though. Picked up by CP on Monday 16th, estimated to be delivered by 19th (yesterday)... no package. Updates today say the item was processed and in transit only as of today (20th) from Richmond, BC, so my stock has been cooling its heels with CP for almost a week. New estimated delivery is on the 24th... riiiight. Thanks a lot CP
    Just to be clear, this is by no means HiCal's fault. Always great service from them.

BB.
    Bolt B'tard

Called in today...! Thanks Dave can't wait...

Mine was shipped the same day I ordered it. Excellent service!
    CP tracking says I should receive it on the 24th.
    "I will appeal, not to the freedom of speech or religion, but to the sacred and inalienable right to be left the hell alone." - Andrew Coyne

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345