Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marstar Order Coming?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    FENCELINE;
    Before asking a question please re-read the posting I did earlier and you pasted in your comment re the 1897....
    John
    Yes, I read in your post that you are bringing in 1897 shotguns. If you re-read my question, I asked if you are bringing in a specific version of the 1897 shotgun. As there are different types of 1897, and as you did not specify any models, I asked for specifics.

I even read the start of the post, in which you asked people to stop jumping to conclusions.
    Last edited by fenceline; 12-16-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

What? No love for me?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkinator View Post
    I sure hope the container is full of guns and not noodles. Also i hope the price increases were over exaggerated.
    Inevitably, we are going to see major inflation on products coming out of China. First, their production costs are rising and second there is a lot of room for them to raise prices before we start looking for alternatives. Be prepared to pay a lot more on Chinese goods - I'm not talking about nickle and dime stuff, either..

Expired Business
    People ask to be informed about incoming shipments;
    We simply state what we expect, and possible delivery dates....
    people jump in with ridiculous conclusions,
    people complain about what we have coming, and what is not coming....
    We are told we don't know what is coming nor when it is coming....
    there is absolutely no way we can simply have very simple information out there accepted for what it is worth....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengoo View Post
    Given all the snarling and whining about the delivery of new stuff to Marstar, I really don't believe it's worth thinking about. Marstar never knows exactly when stuff will arrive, or exactly what's arriving, so they can't make promises. Yet people are constantly badgering them for information and then getting upset when the info isn't what they want to hear.

NOTHING PERSONAL, J Ace...seriously! There are things I'd like to see appear [and reappear] at Marstar too, but I don't think it's productive to anticipate too much on what, and when...
    How in the world do you arrive at these conclusions ?????
    So we don't know what is coming or when ??

Would you mind telling us how we would get the shipments out of China, effect inland transport, get the goods on to ships ALL without any paperwork.... ??

Once the containers get here (Canada) it should get interesting, no pre advisory as we do not have any idea what is coming.... of course we can have our broker simply declare miscellaneous firearms from China, that should work....

Did I mention that we simply hand over our banking information to the factories and let them withdraw whatever they feel is fair, after all we don't know what they prepared for us, but we do trust them....

PLEASE my friend inform yourself before making such declarations
    John

Dibs on a JW-25!!
    .. Oh and throw in a Norc SKS for $75

How in the world do you arrive at these conclusions ?????
    So we don't know what is coming or when ??

Would you mind telling us how we would get the shipments out of China, effect inland transport, get the goods on to ships ALL without any paperwork.... ??

Once the containers get here (Canada) it should get interesting, no pre advisory as we do not have any idea what is coming.... of course we can have our broker simply declare miscellaneous firearms from China, that should work....

Did I mention that we simply hand over our banking information to the factories and let them withdraw whatever they feel is fair, after all we don't know what they prepared for us, but we do trust them....

PLEASE my friend inform yourself before making such declarations
    John
    Thanks, John, that was funny. (I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face.)

BTW, bonus marks for using "effect" correctly. Most people these days know neither that it can be used as a verb nor when to spell the noun with an "a".

EDIT - Include me among "Most people" -- "affect" is a verb. Duh.
    Last edited by Kveldulf; 12-16-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Thanks for the hard work John.

People ask to be informed about incoming shipments;
    We simply state what we expect, and possible delivery dates....
    people jump in with ridiculous conclusions,
    people complain about what we have coming, and what is not coming....
    We are told we don't know what is coming nor when it is coming....
    there is absolutely no way we can simply have very simple information out there accepted for what it is worth....
    John
    thats great..but what kind of 1897 shotgun is coming

I am pleased to announce that we have a shipping container coming from China. What's in the container you may ask? Only about 140 cases of STFU you peons, that's what...
    Well whatever is coming I think I'm going to have to work a few extra shifts at work to prepare.
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast