Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marstar Order Coming?

Marstar Order Coming?

I can't remember where I read it, but I thought I should pass on the info... Marstar is expecting a container shipment from China in January. Sounds like allot of stuff.....could this mean the next shipment of M305's, combo deals with the M305's and ammo? Regular price or the so called rumour double the price that we've been hearing about.
    Save up some cash, and wait and see. I wouldn't mind a 2nd M305 shorty, my first is all decked out with the Sage EBR Stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Given all the snarling and whining about the delivery of new stuff to Marstar, I really don't believe it's worth thinking about. Marstar never knows exactly when stuff will arrive, or exactly what's arriving, so they can't make promises. Yet people are constantly badgering them for information and then getting upset when the info isn't what they want to hear.

NOTHING PERSONAL, J Ace...seriously! There are things I'd like to see appear [and reappear] at Marstar too, but I don't think it's productive to anticipate too much on what, and when...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

It was my question john replied to. I asked about Norinco two tone 9mm's and he said an entire container of chinese pistols was due in january. I asked a 2nd and 3rd time about those specific guns and got no reply. I wouldn't hold your breath about any M305's being in a pistol order, but then who knows, apparently they don't.

I sure hope the container is full of guns and not noodles. Also i hope the price increases were over exaggerated.
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

No worries Tengoo, just passing on the information.....the hope is there, we will have to see what happens..

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    I can't remember where I read it, but I thought I should pass on the info... Marstar is expecting a container shipment from China in January. Sounds like allot of stuff.....could this mean the next shipment of M305's, combo deals with the M305's and ammo? Regular price or the so called rumour double the price that we've been hearing about.
    Save up some cash, and wait and see. I wouldn't mind a 2nd M305 shorty, my first is all decked out with the Sage EBR Stock.
    Can we please stop jumping to conclusions...
    We have one container ready and it will have mostly rifles, CQ-a, JW-105, JW-25, and JW-2005 shotguns....Due here in early January....
    A second container is being stuffed, It contains pistols, rifles and the 1897 shotguns.... Scheduled for late January....
    A third container is being scheduled for Early February....

We have two containers of M-305s being scheduled, they are not ready as yet, delivery date NOT confirmed....
    What are you talking about "double prices" ? Are you aware of something we are not ??
    I have said it MANY, MANY times, until the issues with the so called "shorty" are resolved we will not import them....
    John

When can you expect more JW-103's?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    We have one container ready and it will have mostly rifles, CQ-a, JW-105, JW-25, and JW-2005 shotguns....Due here in early January....
    A second container is being stuffed, It contains pistols, rifles and the 1897 shotguns.... Scheduled for late January....

We have two containers of M-305s being scheduled, they are not ready as yet, delivery date NOT confirmed....
    What are you talking about "double prices" ? Are you aware of something we are not ??
    I have said it MANY, MANY times, until the issues with the so called "shorty" are resolved we will not import them....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Any word on 1897 trench guns?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

John
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Expired Business
    FENCELINE;
    Before asking a question please re-read the posting I did earlier and you pasted in your comment re the 1897....
    John

credit card ready for a 1897!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast