Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battledyne mags arrived, Preorders sent

Battledyne mags arrived, Preorders sent

Battledyne mags have arrived, Preorders Emails are being sent out over the next week, be ready!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

do you have any left?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Cool!

Hoping to get mine! Been waiting !
    CCFR MDRGC

We are working through our preorders first, then we hope to have them on the webstore, if you are local you can pick them up at the store, downtown Mission, 604 289 4867
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

ive sent requests for preorder once last year and a few weeks ago, no reply. probably just working through the list though. Also have a decent list of other things ive been waiting to order alongside these

Sweet, I'll be in this week to exchange my defectives.

Have you tested this new batch Dave? I remember you saying you didn't want to bring any more in until the bugs were worked out, are these GTG?
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Have you tested this new batch Dave? I remember you saying you didn't want to bring any more in until the bugs were worked out, are these GTG?
    Havent used any yet, but they were extensively tested before shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Havent used any yet, but they were extensively tested before shipping!
    Picked two up today, ran eley practice through them perfectly. They didn't like my cci tactical box junk, the did like some Remington stuff I had tho. Might be hit and miss depending on ammo type.

Quote Originally Posted by thav. View Post
    Picked two up today, ran eley practice through them perfectly. They didn't like my cci tactical box junk, the did like some Remington stuff I had tho. Might be hit and miss depending on ammo type.
    Thanks for the report! Ammo is usually the problem with mags, they can be picky.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast