Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the new Archangel SKS stock

They look great. How simple are they to install?

Quote Originally Posted by yusef32 View Post
    They look great. How simple are they to install?
    They are an really easy drop in fit, aside from the dreaded handguards, which can be easy or drill press hard....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by bc_boy View Post
    if we have a preorder are we guaranteed to get a stock . Chirstmas is coming up and i have other obligations before gun parts, i just wouldnt want to wait till you guys get more stocks
    If you get the email, you can get one until we run out, then you will have to wait till the next batch, we hope to have them on the webstore in Jan for everyone!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    Does this stock work with the bayo in place, or does the bayo have to come off?

Nope, you need to drop the bayo, lighter weight, better accuracy, better handling.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Did I see a top rail on the handgard? Is it zero repetable?.... please tell me no so I don't need to add this to my list!
    CCFR member

That is the Wartak full length flip up rail, built in shell deflector with great zero retention. They fit great with the new kit.

Last edited by hical.ca; 12-17-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Did I see a top rail on the handgard? Is it zero repetable?.... please tell me no so I don't need to add this to my list!
    Missed that, that is a Tapco handguard rail, the kit has no rail on the hand guard. They look like this:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Missed that, that is a Tapco handguard rail, the kit has no rail on the hand guard. They look like this:

Thanks for the clarification! I am realy no fan of the tapco kit. Its to bad archangel kti does not have a front rail resembling the full length on the sparta mini 14 kit
    CCFR member

Awesome. Just waiting on my preorder email.

I guess I will need to buy an SKS too.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast