Thread: Wilson Combat, Apex Tactical, CZ 75/85 Mags, and HKS Speed Loaders!

Expired Business Member

Wilson Combat, Apex Tactical, CZ 75/85 Mags, and HKS Speed Loaders!

Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP 47D - $49.99

Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP ETM - $49.99

Wilson Combat 1911 9mm ETM - $49.99

CZ 75/85 9mm - $51.99

HKS SpeedLoader 586A - 357 Magnum - $13.99

HKS SpeedLoader 29M - 44 Magnum - $13.99

Mags and Speedloaders!

Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP 8-Round 47D - $49.99

Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP 8-Round ETM - $49.99

Wilson Combat 1911 9mm 10-Round ETM - $49.99

Wilson Combat 1911 45ACP 10-Round 47T - $54.99

Chip McCormick 1911 45ACP 10-Round Power - $39.99

CZ 75/85 9mm 10-Round - $51.99

HKS SpeedLoader 586A - 357Mag - $13.99

HKS SpeedLoader 29M - 44Mag - $13.99

Apex Tactical

Apex Tactical Reset Assist Mechanism (RAM) - $34.99

Apex Tactical Polymer Armorer's Block - $39.99

Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit (DCAEK) - $124.99

Apex Tactical Aluminum Trigger - $89.99

WeaponLights

Surefire X300 - $284.99

StreamLight TLR-1 - $159.99

Inforce White/IR WML - $169.99

Holsters by SolelyCanadian

Solely Canadian recently launched their new line of Competition/Duty Style (fold-over) Holsters and mag carriers for variety of the popular guns.

These will be offered with 3 mounting options available, w/Tek-lok, Paddle or Belt loop mount. Colors also available.

(Special Very limited run of: CZ SP01 Comp Holsters and mag carriers. Pics to follow shortly)

As well newly added to Solely Canadians Concealment line they now offer the:
    • Sig 5" 1911 w/ Rail (TacOps)
    • Sig Combat/Mk25
    • S&W M&P Pro
    • Walther PPQ
    • Springfield XDM
    • Ruger GP100
    • Browning HiPower
    Starting from $89.99

Gift Cards Available!

Starting from $10.00

Copyright © 2013 Canadian Tactical Cowboy Supplies, All rights reserved.

So much cool stuff, not enough money to buy it all...

BTW, I've made several purchases from CTCS - these guys are great to deal with.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ctcs View Post

Holsters by SolelyCanadian

Solely Canadian recently launched their new line of Competition/Duty Style (fold-over) Holsters and mag carriers for variety of the popular guns.

These will be offered with 3 mounting options available, w/Tek-lok, Paddle or Belt loop mount. Colors also available.

(Special Very limited run of: CZ SP01 Comp Holsters and mag carriers. Pics to follow shortly)

The SP01 holster will be for Shadow/Tactical ? If yes, put me down for one and 2 mag pouches.
    SP01 Phantom is a different holster.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

I have a habit of buying more than planned when I visit the website,and if anybody is on the fence about Solely Canadian products they are top notch and Tim stands by his product 100%

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    well, tell me which one I should buy, Wilson 47D or Wilson ETM? Both look great to me, both same price. Will be used in a Ruger SR1911 in .45acp. Some IDPA competition, but mainly just fun shooting, with an eye to bettering my skills,
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Expired Business Member
    The 47D magazines are tried and true. They really are the gold standard in 8-round 1911 magazines.

However the ETM magazines are improved - but how does Wilson Combat improve on basically a "perfect" magazine?

* Longer magazine body – the magazine tube on the ETM magazine is longer than the tube on the 47D by about an 1/8th of an inch. That additional length apparently makes the magazine more reliable when loaded with 8 rounds.

* Better stock basepad – The ETM’s basepad is flared in addition to having the over-insertion stop on the front. Having personally seen some 47D magazines inserted too deep in guns, the additional benefit of the flared basepad is nice.

* Moving the witness cuts to the back – on the 47D, the witness cuts are almost directly in the middle of the magazine. This weakens the magazine structure, making it more prone to flex than the Elite Tactical Magazine. On the ETM, the cuts are closer to the back of the mag, giving it a little bit of extra strength.

Also the ETM seats on a loaded chamber/in battery reload a lot easier than the 47D magazine. I’ve always had problems getting 47Ds to seat all the way with the slide forward unless I “hulk smash” my reloads. The ETM seats quite nicely without having to really pound it in using main force. Another nice touch on the Elite Tactical Magazine is the numbering on the witness holes. Counting to 8 is hard sometimes, so for us neanderthals Wilson Combat was kind enough to put numbers on the ETM so I know when I’m at 8 rounds. It may seem silly, but for those of us that have stood around for a good five minutes trying to put a ninth round in our eight round mags, it’s appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    thank you very much! this is the sort of reply I was hoping for. Well done CTCS! I have had questions of vendors before, and have had varying responses from vague short answers to outright deletion of my question.

I have bought from you before, and will do so in the future.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC