Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Water filtration on a whole new level!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Water filtration on a whole new level!!

Grayl Water Filtration Cup

Located on the website here.

Advanced Filter Technology - Beautifully Designed Incorporates sleek design, an innovative mechanism and the advanced G3+TM filtration technology. Built with 18/8 Stainless Steel so it's stylish enough for the office and rugged enough for the outdoors. Comes with the G3+TM Filter, which is effective against many metals and chemicals common in tap water, and removes 99.99% of bacteria. Purifier sold separately. Drink FreelyTM Features: · Innovative fill, press, drink mechanism filters great tasting water, fast and easy without sucking, squeezing or waiting. · G3+ Filtration Technology - three advanced filtration technologies in one · Fast flow rate - 16oz (500ml) in 15 seconds · Replaceable G3+ Filter lasts 300 uses (40gal - 150L) · Materials - 18/8 Stainless Steel and food-grade silicone are extremely durable · Fits in a car cup holder · Sealing flip lid · Drink through the flip lid, guzzle without a lid, or seal cup for later. · Tested according to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 G3+ Filtration Technology: Three levels of protection · G1 - Triple charged ion mesh captures germs (bacteria) while allowing water to flow through fast · G2 - Ultra-powdered activated carbon (natural coconut) filters odor and flavor, many industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, and many heavy metals. · G3 - GRAYL's antimicrobial agent keeps the filter fresh between uses Specs: · Liquid Capacity: 16oz (500ml) per use · Dimensions: 9.1in tall (23 cm) - 2.8 in diameter (7cm) · Flow Rate: 16oz (500ml) per 16 seconds (2 liters/minute) · Weight: 19.6oz (556 grams) · Lifespan: 40 gallons (150 liters)

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

damn that looks stupid easy to use! I like it! price is really decent too!
    NFA member

Very much coolness. Everything else is all about time, time, time.
    This'll be product #1 on 'ManTracker' next season!

i wonder how it does against fluoride in city drinking water ?anybody know ? or is that a whole new ball game -removing flouride ?

im a noob to these systems, will silty/cloudy/stagnant water work as well?
    NFA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    and removes 99.99% of bacteria
    Sweet. If I have 10000 bateria in my cup, it gives 90% chance of filtering all of them.

What if I have a million bacteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Sweet. If I have 10000 bateria in my cup, it gives 90% chance of filtering all of them.

Good point! Maybe were reading that wrong?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post

No, it's "99.99" % lol....

if you have 100,000 bacteria in your H2o , It will still remove 99.99 % So you got a 0.01 % that it will not remove it all.

I am going to get me one of them, sure better then my setup that I use right now.

CUP SPECIFICATIONS:
    Grayl Water Filtration Cup: • Incorporates sleek design, an innovative mechanism and the advanced G3+ filtration technology. Built with 18/8 Stainless Steel so it's stylish enough for the office and rugged enough for the outdoors.
    • Comes with the G3+ Filter (see Below for Details)
    • Innovative fill, press, and drink mechanism filters your water fast and easy without sucking, squeezing or waiting.
    • Materials : 18/8 Stainless Steel and food-grade silicone are extremely durable.
    • Fits in a car cup holder.
    • Sealing flip lid.
    • Drink through the flip lid, guzzle without a lid, or seal cup for later.
    • Liquid Capacity: 16oz (500ml) per use.
    • Dimensions: 9.1in tall (23 cm) - 2.8 in diameter (7cm)
    • Weight: 19.6oz (556 grams)
    • Lifespan: 40 gallons (150 liters)
    • BPA Free

Choose from Two Levels of Protection: • G3+ Filter – Removes 99.99% of bacteria (included with the Grayl Water Filtration Cup).
    • G3+ Purifier – Removes 99.999% of bacteria, cysts and viruses sold separately HERE.
    • Both the Filter and Purifier remove chemicals and metals that affect taste and odor. Both are tested according to NSF/ANSI standards 42 + 53

First Level of Protection: The G3+ “Filter” (included) is sufficient for most people in the USA. The Filter strips water of nasty chemicals, flavors and odors and filters 99.99% of the Bacteria (such as E. Coli) in about 15 seconds.
    Second Level of Protection: The G3+ “Purifier” (sold separately at this LINK) Filters 99.999% of Bacteria (such as E. Coli), Viruses (such as Hepatitis A, SARS, and Rotavirus ) and Protozoan Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia).
    FILTER VS. PURIFIER:
    The G3+ Purifier and Filter are interchangeable and fit the Grayl Water Filtration Cup. What you need to decide is what level of protection you want from your Grayl Water Filtration Cup. • The Cup comes with the G3+ Filter (described below), and is sufficient for most people in the USA. The Filter strips water of nasty chemicals, flavors and odors and filters 99.99% of the bacteria (such as E. Coli).
    • The G3+ Purifier removes everything the filter does, PLUS it removes 99.999% of protozoa (Cryptosporidium and Giardia) and viruses (Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus). The Purifier is recommended for people who travel internationally, and absolutely for those who intend to use their Grayl Water Filtration Cup during outdoor activities (camping, hiking, etc.)

FILTER & PURIFIER SPECIFICATIONS:
    The G3+ FILTER: (comes with the Grayl Water Filtration Cup): A replaceable filter sold as standard with the Grayl Water Filtration Cup. • Filters 99.99% of Bacteria, such as E. Coli, plus:
    • Filters certain industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, including BPA and Penicillin;
    • Filters heavy metals such as lead and aluminum;
    • Filters impurities that can cause bad flavor and odor, such as Chlorine and Sulfur.
    • The G3+ Purifier and Filter are interchangeable and fit the GRAYL Water Filtration Cup.
    • 1) Triple ion-charged mesh traps disease causing germs. Removes 99.99% of bacteria, such as E. Coli;
    • 2) Ultra-powdered activated carbon derived from coconut husks absorbs many heavy metals such as lead; certain pharmaceuticals and industrial chemicals (including BPA); and odors / flavors.
    • 3) Integrated anti-microbial agent inhibits growth of mold, bacteria, fungus and mildew, keeping Grayl fresh between uses.
    • BPA Free
    • Weight: 2.3oz (65g)
    • Size: 2.9in (7.3cm) height - 2.7in (6.7cm) diameter
    • Flow rate: 16oz (500ml) in 15 seconds (2 L/minute)
    • Materials: food grade plastic and silicone, G3+ filter media
    • Lifespan: 300 uses - 40 gallons (150L) - approximately 3 months. (Replace more frequently if heavy particulates water.)
    • Tested according to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53.

The G3+ PURIFIER: (Sold Separately HERE)
    The ultimate in filtration technology:
    • Filters 99.999% of Bacteria (such as E. Coli), Viruses (such as (Hepatitis A, SARS, and Rotavirus ) and Protozoan Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
    • Filters certain industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals, including BPA and Penicillin.
    • Filters heavy metals such as lead and aluminum.
    • Filters impurities that can cause bad flavor and odor, such as Chlorine and Sulfur.
    • The G3+ Purifier and Filter are interchangeable and fit the GRAYL Water Filtration Cup.
    • 1) Triple ion-charged mesh traps disease causing germs. Removes 99.99% of bacteria, such as E. Coli;
    • 2) Ultra-powdered activated carbon derived from coconut husks absorbs many heavy metals such as lead; certain pharmaceuticals and industrial chemicals (including BPA); and odors / flavors.
    • 3) Integrated anti-microbial agent inhibits growth of mold, bacteria, fungus and mildew, keeping Grayl fresh between uses.
    • BPA Free
    • Weight: 2.9oz (82g)
    • Size 2.9in (7.3cm) height - 2.7in (6.7cm) diameter
    • Flow rate: 16oz (500ml) in 30 seconds (1L/minute)
    • Materials: food grade plastic, G3+ Filter media
    • Lifespan: 300 uses - 40 gallons (150L) - approximately 3 months. (Replace more frequently if a lot of sediment present in water source)
    • Tested according to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53.
    Last edited by starpuss; 12-18-2013 at 04:12 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Is the outermost cup suitable for boiling water in?

Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast