Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME Service at Questar AGAIN!

AWESOME Service at Questar AGAIN!

Not sure if this is the place, But there it is.

thanks fellas!
    CplDogNuts
    "Gun control first enslaves; then it kills. That is just one more price the politicians and their allied beneficiaries of the state are happy for others to pay."

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I will reply to this one!

Excellent service I just had from my first order. From the super fast shipping to the great communication, and just general giddiness I am feeling from my new toys, it was a great experience!

Thanks guys / gals!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CplDogNuts View Post
    Not sure if this is the place, But there it is.

thanks fellas!
    CplDogNuts
    Well........

What did you buy?

Thought I'd add to this thread, called Questar on Tuesday with some questions about a rifle I had my eye on. Every question was answered in a friendly and professional manner, I hung up the phone and ordered online. Friday the rifle shows up at my door!

Thanks to Questar for your fine service, I'll definitely shop with you again!

They're good, but recently I've had problems sending/receiving/accepting EMTs. Hope they have sorted that out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    They're good, but recently I've had problems sending/receiving/accepting EMTs. Hope they have sorted that out.
    lol, I just attempted to make an order with them late Thursday night. The next morning I receive and email saying "we received your EMT pw email, but still waiting on payment"... So I checked online with my bank, resent the email, cancelled that payment, and sent a new one, then called into my bank...
    The INTERAC e-Transfer you sent to Questar on 14 Mar 2014 was not delivered because of problems notifying Questar. As a result, your money was not paid to Questar.

This is likely due to an invalid email address or mobile phone number, but could also be caused by other delivery issues such as a full inbox, blocking by mail filter/firewall or mail server/ISP problems.

It would be nice if they could fix this issue, as I was hoping to have my order by Monday or Tuesday... Now I may be lucky if I see it at all next week...

Quote Originally Posted by doczong View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but I will reply to this one!

Excellent service I just had from my first order. From the super fast shipping to the great communication, and just general giddiness I am feeling from my new toys, it was a great experience!

Thanks guys / gals!
    Same here! Just got a fantastic deal on one of their in-stock SIG M11A1s...total of $490 off, and it was my first order! The 106mm barrel looks like it belongs, and it's a nice match with my MK25. Pictures to follow...very happy with Questar!
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sights View Post
    lol, I just attempted to make an order with them late Thursday night. The next morning I receive and email saying "we received your EMT pw email, but still waiting on payment"... So I checked online with my bank, resent the email, cancelled that payment, and sent a new one, then called into my bank...

It would be nice if they could fix this issue, as I was hoping to have my order by Monday or Tuesday... Now I may be lucky if I see it at all next week...
    As soon at the issue with payment was resolved everything was super smooth! Received my first set up Pmags just this morning! :D

also want to say: Awesome service and fast shipping.

Thank you

Another huge thanks to everyone at Questar. Warning to them, I may not be ordering every three minutes for a bit!! =)

They helped this come to life (most of the parts are from Questar):

Thx from Chris D (you know who)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast