Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders Great Story!!!! You gotta read this!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cam1936's Avatar
    Saw this thread on the main page, followed it here, read the post, went to website because of post, looked through inventory, bought $900 Ruger African.

They may have lost some money on the OP, but I think they more than made up for it from this thread lol.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cam1936 View Post
    Saw this thread on the main page, followed it here, read the post, went to website because of post, looked through inventory, bought $900 Ruger African.

They may have lost some money on the OP, but I think they more than made up for it from this thread lol.
    That was the idea.

I told Darren I would make it up to him.

Hope they stock or can get Taurus revolvers! Thats what I'm in the market for may as well give my money to a good guy! Now off to go looking! And thanks for the heads up about PGT!
    4x4

Hope they stock or can get Taurus revolvers! Thats what I'm in the market for may as well give my money to a good guy! Now off to go looking! And thanks for the heads up about PGT!
    4x4

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Stopped in a few times, good people.

I have dealt with PGT 3 times and always top notch. If you compare prices on a lot of their inventory they eat the Sask PST. Will be stopping in the store this summer for sure.

Bought my .357 Ranch Hand off them, great price, really quick shipping, was a great place to deal with. Really cool to enjoy dealing with someone for a change, rather than the #### holes we have around where I live. I would definitely not hesitate to purchase anything from PGT.

Kodi
    Had a couple drinks, seen a couple things - Ray

Bought a laminated SKS from them today, told Richard he got my business because of a CGN post.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy, it is to be useful, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456