Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders Great Story!!!! You gotta read this!

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mlehtovaara;9470694]
    So the Horror that I am referring to is not what you think. The horror is that somehow I am the most unlucky customer that these guys have, and they probably have lost money in all the effort they have put forth to keep me happy, and there is no way to extend my gratitude than to pass on the word that PGT is simply the best outfit out there IMHO.
    Yes, I am not cheap guy too, but a $500 CZ, a $800 savage are cheap guns...maybe not according to you, but, it is according to me. Now, I said" That is what happened went cheap people buying cheap gun?".....It is a question, not a statement. What really funny and RIDICULOUS that I found on your ridiculous thread is a business will probably have lost money in all the effort to put forth to keep you happy???.....REALLY?...YOU THINK?... SO, if this business have probably have to lost money in all effort to put forth to make you, or your fan boys to be happy...guess what will happened to that business, I am sure you don't need a PHD in math to figure that out...what a waste of mine time and now everyone see the real you...what a bunch of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubts!
    Applies to this statement.

Thanks mlehtovaara for pointing out the store to me, never dealt with them before, but will make it a point to do so for my next purchase.
    Sometimes it is better to use your head before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by kinggeorge168 View Post
    You are clearly a troll. Do everyone a favour and find better uses of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorno View Post
    You are clearly a troll. Do everyone a favour and find better uses of your time.
    You should go get a life and use your head before you open you mouth.

Typical monarch disrespecting his serfs! Right King George? Please give us a list of all your firearms so we can see how you spend the kingdom's money and judge the quality thereof.

Is that what happened went cheap people buying cheap guns?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm also a fan of PGT having purchased several firearms from Darren. Nice guy just hard to get to visit with at the gunshows that we frequent, usually a good crowd at his display.

BANNED
    Take your own advice!

I'm not sure you understand how bad you are making yourself look.

Never mind the fact I can't even understand half of what you are saying. For someone so judgemental your English skills are not quite up to par.

I have made many purchases from PGT over the years and even had a warranty issue that they dealt with ASAP. I would strongly recommend Darren and PGT to anyone.

You should go get a life and use your head before you open you mouth.
    My favourite part is how clueless some people are. You are being singled out and called out for your ignorant posts, by multiple users, yet you continue to believe we are the people who need to use our heads. Ignorance is bliss and you must be very blissful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer albertacoyotecaller's Avatar
    I have purchased from PGT twice this year with pleasure. Will continue to give them my business.
    Home of MP3G

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast