Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crating days

Quote Originally Posted by Avalonthas View Post
    I'd be interested in a larger crate of SKS or other surplus rifles
    Buy cheap, stack (or bury) deep
    I'm with ya on that one kid!

i would be guessing a crate of ar15 would be a very interesting go especially for a group by because of the cfo interference
    Back to the Grind

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    Seriously though, ammo by the crate is a good idea but guns by the crate seems likely only for a group buy. In such a case, could individual guns be registered to seperate individuals and shipped to one central address?
    Don't know about the AR's, but I think the SKS by the crate is a great idea. One day, just like the Enfields and the Garands, these will be going up in price. Hard to imagine right now, but I think the day will come.

LOL try to justify the AR crate to the Quebec CFO. Would be interesting.

In addition to the CFO, my significant other would have a coronary. That and I only have room on my wall for 5-6 ARs max. Smaller crates? Split a crate anyone?

These would indeed look cool on display in someone's gun room in a nice neat row along one wall. One can be certain that having 10 ARs transferred to an individual WILL peak CFO interest.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'd buy the 10 if I wasn't strapped for spare cash thanks to the Silly Season. I know 10 RPAL holders that could use an M4. Would make a great Christmas gift!

CGN Regular
    They had these on for $599 a short while ago, so why make the "10 unit crate purchase" be such a deterent?? I don't get it. Just put them back on for $599 each.
    Last edited by canthitathing; 12-20-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Why is there always so much complaining, the man had been requested something and he answered those that did.
    "Give em a million dollars on a platter and they will complain about the colour of the platter".

Just read it ...smile and if you don't like it....move along or add a positive suggestion/idea instead of a complaint, it will go much further.

That being said...
    Hey Marstar, how about a crate of tt33's that would be a good one that I would be into for sure??
    Thanks,
    S
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

its the nature of society it seems overall no one is happy even at work without doing it these days
    Back to the Grind

CGN Regular
    I think what John has done is awesome. It costumer responsive. I like that.

The only problem I see is the shipping cost and the call from the CFO asking me why I feel I need 10 M4 clones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast