Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

i don't get what the big deal is about the form of contact, it's marstars forum, and he's just leaving them a message. granted he's not leaving any personal info which would get the issue fixed, but marstar could see it and pm him etc... maybe he's at work and can't use a phone... we're in the day of age where this is more common. is it better? in my opinion yes, because then there's a record of everything that happened from start to finish where as for the most part you don't have that on a phone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ciphery's Avatar
    How much for the 6.5x55 ammo? PM me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver33 View Post
    So, 5 minutes after you received your package you logged onto this website to complain. In that 5 minutes did you pickup the phone/shoot them an email to advise them of an (oh my god, the world is coming to the end) error with the order. I bet you they would be more than happy to straighten it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by homslice View Post
    It's a sign. You need to buy a rifle to fill the void in your life and use the ammo.
    Lolll

OP : don't send them email, just call them !

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    i don't get what the big deal is about the form of contact, it's marstars forum, and he's just leaving them a message. granted he's not leaving any personal info which would get the issue fixed, but marstar could see it and pm him etc... maybe he's at work and can't use a phone... we're in the day of age where this is more common. is it better? in my opinion yes, because then there's a record of everything that happened from start to finish where as for the most part you don't have that on a phone.
    It`s not Marstar's forum. They rent it. They have no obligation to use this platform regularly or at all. Also, this is a public forum. Settling more private matters here is not exactly a smart thing to do.

*Cue John saying ''I have no one under the name of Dake 21''*

What's wrong with settling it via pm if he's unable to call or doesn't feel like calling? He can initiate contact through their forum that they pay for and then wait for contact back. As i said, we're not living in the stone age anymore, most people prefer to do business over the internet, although not usually as fast as over the phone, it provides a copy of transcript. But who am I to talk, i work on a computer and talk on the phone all day.

FHS, they have a toll free phone number, give them a call!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    I have to say that so far my dealings with Marstar have been first rate.

Do mistakes happen, of course but to me it is how a company fixes it that is important. It could have been a packing error or a mix-up between two orders but it could also be that Marstar received those goods wrongly marked from their source/supplier.

A quick phone call should have been made right away and then a post letting us know how things went after the error was found.

Life is short, make the most of it!

Expired Business
    What's wrong with settling it via pm if he's unable to call or doesn't feel like calling? He can initiate contact through their forum that they pay for and then wait for contact back. As i said, we're not living in the stone age anymore, most people prefer to do business over the internet, although not usually as fast as over the phone, it provides a copy of transcript. But who am I to talk, i work on a computer and talk on the phone all day.
    Settling via PM is OK if you do not expect a quick reply, it varies between 12 and 36 hours for our visits to either the forum or our PM box.
    We have requested at least 10000000000000000000 times to PLEASE use one of the many mail boxes shown on our site, that is the fastest as the boxes are open all the time during business hours.
    John

Expired Business
    As with most postings, yes it is a message BUT NO NAME, we still can't track it.
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    It`s not Marstar's forum. They rent it. They have no obligation to use this platform regularly or at all. Also, this is a public forum. Settling more private matters here is not exactly a smart thing to do.

*Cue John saying ''I have no one under the name of Dake 21''*
    A man who understands, thank you....
    This is typical, complain about something, don't give your name, don't give the order number, but complain again when the issues are not corrected....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
    John

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast