Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    get a rifle for that 6.5x55 it'll make you very happy
    VOILA the man with a solution, by the way keep an eye on our site, we just picked a few Swedish heavt abrrel target rifles in 6.5x55, keep an eye on our site
    John

Merry Christmas John!

Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver33 View Post
    So, 5 minutes after you received your package you logged onto this website to complain. In that 5 minutes did you pickup the phone/shoot them an email to advise them of an (oh my god, the world is coming to the end) error with the order. I bet you they would be more than happy to straighten it out.
    PMSL ... 1st post is to log on and bash the OP .. better check the IP lol

I see johnone has posted already so I imagine this mistake will work itself out :P

CGN Regular
    I don't understand why people don't call and try and sort problems out privately before posting on the Internet. It seems to me that making a dealer look bad before attempting to rectify the problem is just slightly premature.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    I don't understand why people don't call and try and sort problems out privately before posting on the Internet. It seems to me that making a dealer look bad before attempting to rectify the problem is just slightly premature.
    It's not making the dealer look bad, it's giving them a chance to look good. Look how quick it took john to answer, i'd definitely do business with marstar.

CGN Regular
    Not fair at all to bash a business, without even allowing them to make it right first. If the situation was "### made a mistake, and when I called I was told to go &^#% myself" then it might belong on the forum.
    It's a good thing that specific store already has decent name in the industry, doing so to a smaller company, or one who has just opened, you could have ruined someone's business, and in turn his life.
    These days it's very easy to go online and post a complaint, which in some cases I do myself. But when I do post something, I do so after trying to make it right with whoever I'm upset with. If they can't (or simply won't) - social media the #### out of the situation.
    If I understood correctly, the box was marked 7.5, so basically it's not even the store's fault, and even so I'm sure that the store would have still make it right.

I'm not from the gun industry, not working for that store or any other store, just seems a bit harsh for what to me look like an honest (easily resolvable) mistake.

Wish you better luck with your future orders from any store you so chose to purchase.

Merry Christmas!

Aviad

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_trouble View Post
    PMSL ... 1st post is to log on and bash the OP .. better check the IP lol

I see johnone has posted already so I imagine this mistake will work itself out :P
    Good catch!

Life is short, make the most of it!

CGN Regular
    order a 6.5 from them and get some 7.5 ammo shipped with it! This is most guys dream error!
    work will wait while you show your child a rainbow, the rainbow will not wait while you work

CGN frequent flyer
    Good god call them man. They are great to deal with.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    What's wrong with settling it via pm if he's unable to call or doesn't feel like calling? He can initiate contact through their forum that they pay for and then wait for contact back. As i said, we're not living in the stone age anymore, most people prefer to do business over the internet, although not usually as fast as over the phone, it provides a copy of transcript. But who am I to talk, i work on a computer and talk on the phone all day.
    I think the problem is this:

If he wants to do it online, send them an email / PM.
    Posting in a public thread just begs for a roasting.
    This is CGN after all