Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Let's eat the new guy. I'll start a fire, someone build a spit...lol
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Now Dave; I know your mommy has to read these long words to you, but thats OK.

Ask her to read my post #69 (AGAIN) I think I was pretty clear that we would order the pick up.... I gave tou a step by step procedure to follow IF you were to return the ammo....

I assume you wish to return the ammo, then please follow your mommy's instructions....

We can wait for a reply, your mommy will have you off to bed early today, after all Santa will be calling on you, yes even you.... why I don't know

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
    John

Hard to believe this guy owns a business. It’s obvious he has anger issues, but the childish undercurrent suggests he’s the one with mommy issues. (Bold, italic & underline just for emphasis)

I think the bold font is great - it highlights the funny parts.
    Member: CSSA, BCWF, ADFGA

330 Dakota - "If your dead, you dont know your dead, it only hurts the people around you,,kinda like when your stupid,,,AND VOTED LIBERAL"

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    Hard to believe this guy owns a business. It’s obvious he has anger issues, but the childish undercurrent suggests he’s the one with mommy issues. (Bold, italic & underline just for emphasis)
    He's already offered to exchange it AND pay for shipping it back. What more can the guy do? Yeah he has some funny posts but, in this case, making the OP feel like a moron is totally warranted. He can't even solve a simple problem on his own and it's obvious that he doesn't know how to function as an adult. That's why all of the mommy jokes came into play.

Merry Christmas to everyone else. Maybe Santa will bring his fukcing ammo for him.

the bold font and the underlining is for the reading comfort of all those old folks on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    I guess it's all the eggnog already.

Marstar comes off very unprofessional/rude in this thread... wont be buying from them again.

i will be buying from them again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again ...and even sooner...
    way to go john...i would have been frusterated as well.
    summers coming !

In the words of Michelle Tanner "HOW RUDE!"

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Now Dave; I know your mommy has to read these long words to you, but thats OK.

Ask her to read my post #69 (AGAIN) I think I was pretty clear that we would order the pick up.... I gave tou a step by step procedure to follow IF you were to return the ammo....

I assume you wish to return the ammo, then please follow your mommy's instructions....

We can wait for a reply, your mommy will have you off to bed early today, after all Santa will be calling on you, yes even you.... why I don't know

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
    John
    Honestly I agree with Dake21. He should have return shipping paid for and then John should sign over his business then bend over and let dake21 #### him. The customer is always right, especially when the customer is a complete moron....

Merry Christmas John.
    If you get down during this busy time remember Santa's motto "F$&k the haters"