Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Deer View Post
    Honestly I agree with Dake21. He should have return shipping paid for and then John should sign over his business then bend over and let dake21 #### him. The customer is always right, especially when the customer is a complete moron....

Merry Christmas John.
    If you get down during this busy time remember Santa's motto "F$&k the haters"
    Maybe go and read post #69...........John will arrange for canpar to pick up the ammo, that means it will ship on his account and his dime.... This thread is awesome and scary at the same time..........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Quote Originally Posted by yodave View Post
    Maybe go and read post #69...........John will arrange for canpar to pick up the ammo, that means it will ship on his account and his dime.... This thread is awesome and scary at the same time..........
    Dude I was agreeing with john... I read post 69 you need to read my post and understand sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by John Deer View Post
    Honestly I agree with Dake21. He should have return shipping paid for and then John should sign over his business then bend over and let dake21 #### him. The customer is always right, especially when the customer is a complete moron....

Merry Christmas John.
    If you get down during this busy time remember Santa's motto "F$&k the haters"
    ****DISCLAIMER****
    In light of recent developments I feel the need to point out that I was being sarcastic. I do not agree with Dake21.
    All views expressed and words used are property of John Deer, plagiarism will be punished with death.

John, your top notch in my book's. Received my 2 Chicom SKS's in the past month and I'm very satisfied, kudo's to you. I giving you 5 Star's, you have more and more customer's from Alberta by each passing minute..
    Cheers & Merry Christmas

Last edited by Ceedubya; 12-26-2013 at 01:20 AM.

13 pages of people that spend far too many opinionated moments on internet forums. It looks like a form of religion for some. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by cgnnut View Post
    13 pages of people that spend far too many opinionated moments on internet forums. It looks like a form of religion for some. Good grief.
    And this post makes you better because……………………..???????

Quote Originally Posted by bdogg View Post
    Hey John, maybe you could throw in a box of tampons and a skirt with his updated order...just sayin
    Hahahaha...best reply yet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Now Dave; I know your mommy has to read these long words to you, but thats OK.

Ask her to read my post #69 (AGAIN) I think I was pretty clear that we would order the pick up.... I gave tou a step by step procedure to follow IF you were to return the ammo....

I assume you wish to return the ammo, then please follow your mommy's instructions....

We can wait for a reply, your mommy will have you off to bed early today, after all Santa will be calling on you, yes even you.... why I don't know

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
    John
    Ok this is now by far the best reply...lol

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    Hard to believe this guy owns a business. It’s obvious he has anger issues, but the childish undercurrent suggests he’s the one with mommy issues. (Bold, italic & underline just for emphasis)
    You'll get used to john believe me, I remember the first time I read one of john's replies I too was shocked and swore never deal with marstar again,
    But Now I love the guy, don't ever change john! I will shop on your site today just for this tread.
    Get some!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by w0nder. View Post
    Marstar comes off very unprofessional/rude in this thread... wont be buying from them again.
    And with your big 2 feedback rating sounds like you don't buy from anyone anyways....lol