Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I don't like when people complain online, but I do like John's responses. After working in retail myself for over a dozen years, he gets to say everything I wish I could to customers. I wish I owed my own company. Unfortunately, people now-a-days expect e-mails and inboxes to be monitored 24/7 and if they don't receive a reply within 3 minutes they assume the dealer is trying to avoid them. I understand some people don't like the phone, but it is the most reliable (and fastest) way to a solution.

Merry Christmas!
    Let us know which company you work for, so we don't make the mistake shopping there...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    When you talk to John in private, as gentlemen ought to solve their problems, he deals with you in a calm and professional and helpful manner.

I know this first hand.

That is all that ought need be said.

They are a good bunch there and will take care of you. Mistakes happen. They are human.

Merry Xmas.

Expired Business
    RAGE STATION;
    OK lets make this simple, I will gladly post the solution here as soon as I receive the customer's name and / or order number....

Damn I wish my new battery for the crystal ball would get here.... Five pages about an issue that could have been resolved by either one phone call or a message WITH information provided.
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    John’s outburst has convinced me to never deal with Marstar.
    Lets see now, I am responding without any sarcasm.... Please do not be offended.... this is NOT an outburst....

I have an offer to make, would you suggest how I can resolve this issue without the most basic information, like a name or order number ? I will gladly compensate you if you can suggest some method by which we can improve customer service WITHOUT knowing who we are dealing with....

The only alternative is to lock myself in the warehouse and go through our more than 20,000 customer files looking for a match
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOILA the man with a solution, by the way keep an eye on our site, we just picked a few Swedish heavt abrrel target rifles in 6.5x55, keep an eye on our site
    John
    Swedish heavy barrel target rifles you say? Hmm my interest and intense curiosity had been peaked!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    Well I did send them an email but am I the only person who had this kind of mistake.
    It's an error; they happen, so no, I don't think you are the only person to whom this sort of thing has happened. Contact them directly and I'd bet dollars to donuts that they will fix it to your satisfaction.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

WTF johnone......you have a crystal ball.Are there any more?...I can trade you ONE of my magic wands
    The Maple Leaf Forever

OMG!!! Will there a crystal ball combo in the near future??? Are the batteries and scope rings included??

Merry Christmas...
    “There is no retreat from here, men. You must die where you stand.”

Sir Colin Campbell, 25 Oct 1854, Balaklava

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    John’s outburst has convinced me to never deal with Marstar.
    Oh come on now. I don't see John doing more then just expressing his opinion from a business point of view with a very very tiny bit of sarcasm thrown in for a bit of comedy relief. Lighten up ehhhh .....
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF