Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

It would have been more appropriate to contact them, have the issue resolved, and then post as to how good they are to deal
    with, which they are. This is the problem with internet anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Maybe I am stupid, maybe I am missing something here, HOW can we look into this ?? You DID NOT provide an order number, you DID not provide a name

Simply put how the hell can we rectify the problem if we don't have even the most basic information /????????

Wait a minute, lets see now, we only have 2-3 orders over the past several months so it should be easy ??"

Too complicated, I am going to consult my crystal ball, damn the battery is dead and its an obsolete Russian model, oh well such is life

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    John
    Awesome!

Merry Xmas!!

I've never dealt with Marstar, but because of John's responses, I think I'll see if they have anything I want!

John.... my penis is slightly less than average size. What would suggest, firearm wise, that would make me feel my appendage is bigger? I'm thinking something in .50cal would do the trick. Please help me out, my girlfriend is complaining....

OverKill

PS - Seriously though, love your responses, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyman View Post
    OMG!!! Will there a crystal ball combo in the near future??? Are the batteries and scope rings included??

Merry Christmas...
    Yeah, It's gonna come with a dewat set of tarot cards...If enough people ask, they'll probably even adjust the combo for people with only a non-restricted PAL (Psychic Ability License)

If it's under $1000, I'll take 12!

Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    I have just received my package from Marstar 5 minutes ago. I was happy to at last get my 7.5mm swiss rounds but when I opened the box, surprise! I got 6.5mm swedish! Where are my 7.5mm swiss ammunitions? Hopefully mistakes like this doesn't happen too often!
    Ohhh my, I'd hate to see how you deal with real problems in life. You say you waited 'five whole minutes' for a response by email? Yikes,

John is the best.
    89AA04004

CGN Regular
    I find dealing with marstar over phone or email very good, they try their best to help you and are very reasonable. All my emails were responded within 24 hours
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    I have just received my package from Marstar 5 minutes ago. I was happy to at last get my 7.5mm swiss rounds but when I opened the box, surprise! I got 6.5mm swedish! Where are my 7.5mm swiss ammunitions? Hopefully mistakes like this doesn't happen too often!
    WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR NAME and or order number....
    Since you refuse to supply either one I assume that you have decided to either keep the ammo or buy a rifle to use it.... Your secret is safe with us....

BTW I expect a new shipment of crystal ball batteries soon so we won't have to bother people with questions like "who are you" ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
    John

Expired Business
    BULLETIN, BULLETIN,
    The customer (DAKE21) has sent us an update, it was forwarded to my desk this morning....

The customer says " I am really disapointed as this is my first time with marstar. I am not paying for the return of the wrong ammuntion and I want a discount on my swiss ammuntion for the inconvenience."

MARSTAR Reply;
    I am pleased that we now know who we are dealing with, it only took 68 posts on seven pages, I realize you are frustrated and upset with what happened, we apologize.

I would remind you that our warranty would certainly apply here.... we made the mistake, we pay.... So simply package up the order, let us know when ready, we will order a pick up by Canpar....

If you wish, we would then start over and replace your order with the correct ammunition.

Please advise your decision.

John

CGN Regular
    Hey John, maybe you could throw in a box of tampons and a skirt with his updated order...just sayin