Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Quote Originally Posted by bdogg View Post
    Hey John, maybe you could throw in a box of tampons and a skirt with his updated order...just sayin

that was uncalled for.

how about some lipstick?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rembolt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    BULLETIN, BULLETIN,
    The customer (DAKE21) has sent us an update, it was forwarded to my desk this morning....

The customer says " I am really disapointed as this is my first time with marstar. I am not paying for the return of the wrong ammuntion and I want a discount on my swiss ammuntion for the inconvenience."

MARSTAR Reply;
    I am pleased that we now know who we are dealing with, it only took 68 posts on seven pages, I realize you are frustrated and upset with what happened, we apologize.

I would remind you that our warranty would certainly apply here.... we made the mistake, we pay.... So simply package up the order, let us know when ready, we will order a pick up by Canpar....

If you wish, we would then start over and replace your order with the correct ammunition.

Please advise your decision.

John

This is true custom service . and why marstar is top notch .

Marstar obviously make the right thing and will pay for the return. The guy want "a discount for the inconvenience"!!?? Come on! Who are you? Queen of England? WTF is wrong with people these days?
    "Are you silly? I’m still gonna send it..."
    -Larry Enticer

Ho! And IBTL
    "Are you silly? I’m still gonna send it..."
    -Larry Enticer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    I really do hate coming on here now. People really do suck. The world really would be a much better place without all the damned people in it.

you know, i don't believe i wasted this much time on this thread... it was like an automobile accident - you know you shouldn't rubberneck and slow down and gawk, but you just can't help yourself... i hate dealing with the "instant gratification" folks out there and i don't know where the hell manners and common sense went, but they're long departed... on another note, I WANT A DISCOUNT AS WELL!!! Right NOW....

Merry Christmas...
    “There is no retreat from here, men. You must die where you stand.”

Sir Colin Campbell, 25 Oct 1854, Balaklava

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    BULLETIN, BULLETIN,
    The customer says " I am really disapointed as this is my first time with marstar. I am not paying for the return of the wrong ammuntion and I want a discount on my swiss ammuntion for the inconvenience."
    Reminds me of an old joke: Customer goes back into a pharmacy and complains that his gross (pack of 1000) condoms he bought last friday was short by about 20. The pharmacist replies: "Sorry Sir if we ruined your weekend".

I am sure Dake had intended to do a lot of shooting during the past weekend's ice storm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    John’s outburst has convinced me to never deal with Marstar.
    Wow you convince easy...and nice second post

Send me all your guns

I have dealt with them and was pleased with the service they gave me.

But without any info to go on ...I can see where a guy just might get frusterated.
    Cut him some slack

Quote Originally Posted by FAQMAT View Post
    Marstar obviously make the right thing and will pay for the return. The guy want "a discount for the inconvenience"!!?? Come on! Who are you? Queen of England? WTF is wrong with people these days?
    Actually I doubt whether the Queen of England would even consider such a request.

Candocad.
    loyal subject of said Queen.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Let's hear more about these crystal balls! Do you have any package deals with evil-eye repellent? You mentioned that yours is Russian, are the ones Marstar sells also Russian? Do you have to speak Russian to it to get answers? If I get a Czech one shipped instead, I'm going to start a thread about it, so could you check to make sure? Do you need my name to check, or will you just check all of them now? Are they made of actual crystal, or are they glass? The pictures I looked up on google, looked like glass, is yours like that?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax