Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    It's been 1 minute, and I've had no answers. I'm pretty disappointed. If you don't want my money, you've shown it. Frankly, for such a big importer of crystal balls, you'd think you would anticipate my questions, and answer quicker, if not before I ask...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    It's been 1 minute, and I've had no answers. I'm pretty disappointed. If you don't want my money, you've shown it. Frankly, for such a big importer of crystal balls, you'd think you would anticipate my questions, and answer quicker, if not before I ask...
    You should start a new thread so you can show everyone your disappointment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    lol

When I had my ammo friday I was having a pretty bad day and it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I did send an email friday, had to send another one this morning since I guess I sent it to the wrong email address?
    Anyway, I went to the range and it made me feel better. but seriously John, this is how you reply to your customer? At least you've shown your true color.

Oh and I've never had an answer in my mail box? How about dealing with the cutomer directly instead of publicly answering here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    When I had my ammo friday I was having a pretty bad day and it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I did send an email friday, had to send another one this morning since I guess I sent it to the wrong email address?
    Anyway, I went to the range and it made me feel better. but seriously John, this is how you reply to your customer? At least you've shown your true color.

Oh and I've never had an answer in my mail box? How about dealing with the cutomer directly instead of publicly answering here?
    How about using a phone… Or waiting for a 'reasonably timely' email response before going on a public form?!

Just when I thought this thread might be dying off! This is why Marstar threads are so good. Can't wait for the response.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac10attack View Post
    Just when I thought this thread might be dying off! This is why Marstar threads are so good. Can't wait for the response.
    xx2

CGN Regular

He is replying in a public forum because you asked him in a public forum. Kinda like calling them then complaining they did not give a response through email when they answer you on the phone...
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

This is the customer that is never wrong………

I hope they lock this before I explain why you're an………..

dude, stop, please just stop... if you keep going the slagging will continue and likely get worse, you've got to just stop... please...
    “There is no retreat from here, men. You must die where you stand.”

Sir Colin Campbell, 25 Oct 1854, Balaklava