Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlueMan View Post
    Hard to believe this guy owns a business. It’s obvious he has anger issues, but the childish undercurrent suggests he’s the one with mommy issues. (Bold, italic & underline just for emphasis)
    You really sound like dake21... Did you just make another account to have some support in this thread?
    Last edited by whiskey44; 01-30-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey44 View Post
    You really sound like dink21... Did you just make another account to have some support in this thread?
    No. Mistakes happen, but John is rude.

I'm not a business expert but if John wanted to represent Marstar properly he would have simply said to dake "sorry for your inconvenience. Please call us at 1 800 blah blah or email us blah@blah.com and we will sort this out immediately. Again I apologize for the inconvenience". Instead he come on here making his "outbursts" and continuing to fuel the flame with more outbursts. He should have said one thing and left it at that. If he was worried about losing business from this post then reply at the end saying "we have sorted out the issue by reimbursing his time and inconvenience by sending the proper ammo with a little extra." Funny to see dake get such a rise out of people. I hope it all gets fixed for dake's sake and if marster is 100% legit like everyone says then nothing to get worked up about.

try to solve it with the dealer before you whine. mistake happens sometimes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Two nobodies put on the ignore list, an order into Marstar.....my Christmas is complete
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by tyffty View Post
    I'm not a business expert but if John wanted to represent Marstar properly he would have simply said to dake "sorry for your inconvenience. Please call us at 1 800 blah blah or email us blah@blah.com and we will sort this out immediately. Again I apologize for the inconvenience". Instead he come on here making his "outbursts" and continuing to fuel the flame with more outbursts. He should have said one thing and left it at that. If he was worried about losing business from this post then reply at the end saying "we have sorted out the issue by reimbursing his time and inconvenience by sending the proper ammo with a little extra." Funny to see dake get such a rise out of people. I hope it all gets fixed for dake's sake and if marster is 100% legit like everyone says then nothing to get worked up about.
    They don't serve your kind here; get the hell out and take all that professional business sense and courtesy thinking with you! /end sarcasm; what's funny is that Johnone could have a blurb ready for copy paste and presto all his head aches of dealing with issues on the forum are gone. Then he doesn't have to solve that pesky battery shortage, or hire someone to troll the boards for him. Then again, why the hell does he keep buying Surplus Russian Crystal Balls; even the Gypsies don't use that stuff no more because the surplus battery crates have all been used up.

Quote Originally Posted by luciferco View Post
    try to solve it with the dealer before you whine. mistake happens sometimes.
    OP did say he fired an email off; and vented that it had only been 5 minutes since he opened the package but hoped this sort of thing didn't happen often. But let's forget the #### said by the OP and Marstar and just make it all up as we go along. Seems to work best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Two nobodies put on the ignore list, an order into Marstar.....my Christmas is complete
    Yep, so much for that "United we stand" bull#### CGN claims will save firearm ownership from the hippies. Just a bunch of no bodies with guns; forget them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Now Dave; I know your mommy has to read these long words to you, but thats OK.

Ask her to read my post #69 (AGAIN) I think I was pretty clear that we would order the pick up.... I gave tou a step by step procedure to follow IF you were to return the ammo....

I assume you wish to return the ammo, then please follow your mommy's instructions....

We can wait for a reply, your mommy will have you off to bed early today, after all Santa will be calling on you, yes even you.... why I don't know

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
    John
    I have never dealt with Johns company but after this reply I would certainly have no hesitation. Dave sounds like someone that has some life learning required. The running of a wholesale or retail business always has some mistakes and with proper communication from the buyer make right on its sale or doesn't last very long. this post should have been gonged at the start but I guess it has a certain entertaining value. PS cold bluing is a poor method to use on any firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo4short View Post
    In the words of Michelle Tanner "HOW RUDE!"
    *Stephanie* Tanner...

Seriously this thread is like a car accident...You know you shouldn't stare at the carnage, but you can't help yourself... Does my feeling a twinge of amusement make me a bad person?...
    Last edited by ljones; 12-26-2013 at 01:22 AM.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Reply #139, not bad for a screwed up order. Just to be clear; the firearm community has enough members and they don’t require a bunch of newbies with guns, professional business sense and courtesy at not welcome, CGN’s goal is to save firearm ownership from the hippies, John’s business is booming and he doesn’t need any new customers and surplus Russian crystal balls are a bad investment. Maybe I’ll take up golf instead!

I bought stuff from marstar, and will buy from again. I like that John has a we will make it right attitude rather than a we will get walked on by customers who can't pick up a phone and say "hey I opened my order and its different than what's on the invoice, order number xxxxxxx" type of attitude.

Merry Christmas