Thread: Great deal, great service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar

Great deal, great service

Just wanted to thank everybody at Doubletap for a great deal on DAA belt/mag pouches (went with racers in blue). Note to all CGN-ers, can't go wrong dealing with Doubletap! Even if you don't see it on the website, doesn't hurt to ask (that's how I picked up the springs for my Shadow).
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Got another box of goodies! Another racer mag pouch, a magnet to replace my wrecked poor baby (don't ask lol) and a yellow brick. The postman was lazy.. Came to the door without the parcel and with the delivery notice so I had to go to the post office to pick it up lol Thanks Josko!
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Got another box of goodies! Another racer mag pouch, a magnet to replace my wrecked poor baby (don't ask lol) and a yellow brick. The postman was lazy.. Came to the door without the parcel and with the delivery notice so I had to go to the post office to pick it up lol Thanks Josko!
    No, Thank you! for your business

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.