Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: All I want for Christmas is a really precise reloading press

Nice work

As a fellow machinist, I've always been impressed by the products you guys make.

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow looks very nice. I am going to be in the market this year for a single stage. Mostly I will be loading 308 on it and had been considering the Forster Coax. How would this stack up against the Coax? I would like to consider a Canadian made product.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.danay View Post
    Nice work

As a fellow machinist, I've always been impressed by the products you guys make.
    Thanks Joe!! I am truly fortunate to have some of the very best machinists around, these guys really are anal and it shows.
    The guys here take perfection seriously and for that I am very thankful.:D
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by kingdarb View Post
    Wow looks very nice. I am going to be in the market this year for a single stage. Mostly I will be loading 308 on it and had been considering the Forster Coax. How would this stack up against the Coax? I would like to consider a Canadian made product.
    The Co-ax is a fine press but also a VERY different animal. It will work fine for 308 and most of the smaller calibers. The ACCU-MAXX is more versatile for those who either do or intend to load larger calibers and do not want the expense of room lost on the bench of having to have multiple presses. Having used a Co-ax I was not fond of the lever being up and having to pull it down and towards me.
    Our press is more than a Co-ax but if the plan is to at some point to go larger caliber then our press would be the better option.
    I believe once our press is in the hands of the consumers the feedback will be extremely positive, we have pulled all the stops in making this product and believe there is no finer more precisely made press on the market.

Give it a few months on the market, if you are not looking for an instant solution. The Canadian market is like dropping raw meat into a shark pool when it comes to new products. The feeding frenzy is fierce and if there are any shortcomings or issues the public will certainly know in very short order.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

I like! Military sniper discount?!
    Here comes the butt hurt lol

25ACP up to 50BMG with room to spare on top..Canadian made with pricing to put that Corbin press company in its place !! Mine was ordered tonight by EMT deposit and I can't wait to get it when they start to ship next week..Thanks for helping me out on this Rick !!
    Rob
    NTC223
    Last edited by ntc223; 02-07-2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Can't spell
    Work when you have to, Quit when you can, Follow your dream, Be your own man, Drink when you're thirsty, Woop when you're high, Love a good women and ride till you die....

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Being as we are a Redding dealer, and get the best pricing level available from Redding, I do not know nor can explain why some companies elect to sell products WELL BELOW cost. They must be making money somewhere but taking a severe hit on a press and trying to make up the loss somewhere else does not make much sense to me.
    Even taking their price into account you still have exchange and customs fees to pay which will escalate that price somewhat.
    Not really - some in Canada for CA$315.... http://www.x-reload.com/redding-ultramag-press/

But what's nice is yours can also do 50BMG - which I like a lot. One press vs having to own 2.... There's the saving.
    Last edited by Globalstar66; 02-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.

The steel parts came back today, so here is what the finished product looks like.
    For those who have already purchased presses, we will start to assemble your presses Monday and ship them ASAP.
    The initial run has sold out, we have ordered more material and will start a larger production run of presses as soon as material comes in.
    Final analysis of costs including the increase in cost of materials has set the pricing of the next run of presses at $750.00
    The 7/8 adapter bushing to use 7/8 dies is $30.00, the small shell holder adapter is $35.00 and 50 BMG shell holders are $30.00
    For those wishing to order a press please advise whether you want right hand or left hand version so we can assemble it to your needs.

I have tried this press at ATRS... Truly built to last a lifetime... and your sons, and his son....
    Very well engineered and impeccably built.

Great looking Product. Im glad we have you to keep supplying the Canadian Market with Canadian Goods.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN
    Member of CCFR. ARE YOU!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast