Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: All I want for Christmas is a really precise reloading press

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    With its capability to easily reloading 25 ACP, how much smaller does it need to be?
    With the included ram stop and by simply changing the orientation of the handle it has about the same throw as any other press like the Rockchucker. The footprint of bench space it takes up is only 1.5" wider than a Rockchucker yet is far more versatile.
    I don't use a Rockchucker, so I really don't have an idea as to the size. I haven't had my bench press mounted in years either for that matter, because I'm so fond of how convenient my hand press is. The photos just made this thing look like it was some 2 foot tall 100 pound behemoth.

Please don't take this wrong but if you are looking for us to make a cheap hand press, don't hold your breathe as we are not really interested in making beginner or amateur class loading gear as there are enough companies already doing that.
    Wasn't looking for one. I'm quite content with the Lee I picked up years ago for $20. When it craps out, I'll pick another one up.

We wanted to manufacture a very high quality precision press that had all the features that everyone else missed the mark on.
    Clearly, you've done that. It is impressive to say the very least.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any pics of these set up for the smaller calibers? Really have my attention with this product.

Wow nice press! I'm having thoughts of replacing my 20 year old Rock Chucker and Redding T7 Turret. $750 is a lot of cake but no doubt it is most superior to anything else.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    We just finished assembling 25 more of these. Some in standard model and some in the Elite model.
    So for any of you who were wanting a press, we can now supply it with no waiting.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer armorman's Avatar
    Do you guys have bushings to accommodate 1.25" dies?
    "Revalllllverzzzz"- Tuco Ramirez
    "Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid" - John Wayne

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678