Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In store Archangel SKS kits!

I took a long look at one of these at a local gun show a couple of weeks ago, but at the end of it I couldn't justify the $80-90 premium over a Tapco Intrafuse or ATI Strikeforce - that $ difference being before having to purchase a lower rail. I am open to being educated, though, on why this is a vastly superior product.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBoom View Post
    I took a long look at one of these at a local gun show a couple of weeks ago, but at the end of it I couldn't justify the $80-90 premium over a Tapco Intrafuse or ATI Strikeforce - that $ difference being before having to purchase a lower rail. I am open to being educated, though, on why this is a vastly superior product.
    aesthetics (looks better), cheek riser, and you can remove the receiver without removing the pistol grip. I'm not a fan of the TAPCO stock, but I recently purchased one, only cause it only cost me $45 new in box (Canadian tire sells them for $90, and I had $45 in Canadian tire paper money, if you can believe that, lol), but it didn't come with a mag.

ATI comes with a cheek riser. I think the "Not removing the pistol grip" Part is a trade off, as you need to remove the entire rifle just to take the dust cover off. They sure to look better though.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    ATI comes with a cheek riser. I think the "Not removing the pistol grip" Part is a trade off, as you need to remove the entire rifle just to take the dust cover off. They sure to look better though.
    yeah but the ATI stock is not very pretty. The main reason I never got one of these stocks is because you can't just remove the cover, like on the ATI or tapco (both are significantly uglier)...they fixed a problem, but created another...

I have removed some material from behind the cover in some builds, about 2mm, the cover will then come off in place if that is a big issue.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

^^^ i was wondering the same thing but didnt want to spend 200 to find out if its possible. So having done that the rifle can now be cleaned in the stock? If this is true ill be ordering one, I have my tapco stock sold to a friend as soon as I pull the trigger on this one
    Last edited by zeuce; 01-28-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    NFA member

just placed my order for this stock!!!!
    NFA member

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    just placed my order for this stock!!!!
    About time..... You will love it!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Any idea when you'll have this stock in stock again? (sorry had to)

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    aesthetics (looks better), cheek riser, and you can remove the receiver without removing the pistol grip. I'm not a fan of the TAPCO stock, but I recently purchased one, only cause it only cost me $45 new in box (Canadian tire sells them for $90, and I had $45 in Canadian tire paper money, if you can believe that, lol), but it didn't come with a mag.
    If I may ask, which Canadian tire is that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast