Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: In store Archangel SKS kits!

I bought a Remington 597 stock from Hi Cal and I love it. Really well built, although one of the takedown screw holes in the stock is drilled too far forward. It ended up not mattering since the stock is held in so snugly, but that was the only mistake I saw. It would have been nice to have a removable grip, but the interchangeable buttstock is great all the same. Takes a commercial tube diameter stock.

I see the stocks are sold out online. Any timeframe on the next batch?

They need to complete the next run, 6 weeks or so, hopefully, drop a line to preorder@hical.ca we will put you on the notification list as soon as they arrive, that is the best way to make sure, as we deal with all our preorders first.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Maybe this horse has been beaten enough but..... Any news, info, or idea's on a Archangel Rem 700 in Long action yet? I would be a few hundred dollars poorer today if you had them. :-)
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smells like victory."

"We won't let that happen... Whose we? Smith, Wesson, and I."

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis79 View Post
    Maybe this horse has been beaten enough but..... Any news, info, or idea's on a Archangel Rem 700 in Long action yet? I would be a few hundred dollars poorer today if you had them. :-)
    They are working on those & the Savage kits, both will be out later this year!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

oooh savage axis 30-06 kits?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234