Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boxing Week Deals ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tom_Swift's Avatar
    The markup is generally so little of firearms the sales aren't any better than comparing retailers prices throughout the year.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Ya that was my question.
    Was hoping for a % off boxing day/week orders. No big deal just thought I'd ask
    But I guess all they are offering this year is sarcasm.
    Something you can get free from another sponsor all year round (In bold no less)
    Please ignore my "boys" they must have found the eggnog already. I think you will find that our Christmas Specials offer a good saving and will run to the end of the year or until existing stocks are sold out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Please ignore my "boys" they must have found the eggnog already. I think you will find that our Christmas Specials offer a good saving and will run to the end of the year or until existing stocks are sold out.
    That sounds promising. Any date that you'll think that the "specials" will be announced or come into effect?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No worries John .
    I have my eye on a Sig product & was just wondering if I should hold out for a possible Boxing sale .

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    That sounds promising. Any date that you'll think that the "specials" will be announced or come into effect?
    The special is already posted
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...als!-HO-HO-HO!
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12