$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: Phoenix Arms HP22A 5" Range Kits ON SALE PRICE $199.99 USD

Phoenix Arms HP22A 5" Range Kits ON SALE PRICE $199.99 USD

Phoenix Arms HP22A 5" Barrel Nickel with Range Kit

Phonix Arms 5" HP22A Target model. 22LR Semi- Auto. Includes 2 x 10 round magazines.

REGULAR PRICE: $299.99 USD
    SALE PRICE: $199.99 USD

http://www.irunguns.ca/store/handgun...%20Range%20Kit

Phoenix Arms HP22A 5" Barrel Black with Range Kit

Phoenix Arms 5" HP22A Target model. 22LR Semi- Auto. Includes 2 x 10 round magazines.

REGULAR PRICE: $299.99 USD
    SALE PRICE: $199.99 USD

http://www.irunguns.ca/store/handgun...%20Range%20Kit

I just ordered one of these anyone have any input? I've watched a few videos online, they look pretty good other than all the "safety" features (that are removable) anyone have any range time with them? Assembly/disassembly? I ordered a few extra mags as well, I'm really hoping this will turn into a great little plinker

Uber Super Team Gunnutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    I have two of them and they are great little guns, way better than you might think for a two hundred dollar gun. Some people have said they don't like the plastic trigger, well I guess they don't own one cause both of mine are metal!!! No ftf's, no problems at all, great gun at a great price. Super easy to modify and rid them of the safety!!
    One of the Originals!!!!!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    I got one a while back and am very happy with it. Well worth the money.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet luke s's Avatar
    I dont need it, but I want it!

Thanks or the response guys, I'm looking forward to getting it

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    I have two of them and they are great little guns, way better than you might think for a two hundred dollar gun. Some people have said they don't like the plastic trigger, well I guess they don't own one cause both of mine are metal!!! No ftf's, no problems at all, great gun at a great price. Super easy to modify and rid them of the safety!!
    Thanks for the input HH. I ordered one despite some of the negative aspects of some reviews. And so it's good to hear that your experience has been good. Looking forward to getting mine, and tackling a bit of lightweight gunsmithing .
    Nothing clever or worth plagiarizing comes to mind...

Μολὼν λαβέ

It arrived today I received notification yesterday that it had been shipped and then it showed up today looks really well built, nice finish, very sturdy case with a built in lock, also came with a magazine lock, ear plugs, cleaning rod,patches,brush and instruction manual and a Phoenix arms patch as well as an IRG sticker! Very happy! I thought I ordered 2 extra mags but I guess I only ordered one extra, oh well I'll double check my order. Anyways this was my irst purchase from I run guns and it was awesome from start to finish, very good communication, excellent service and lightning fast shipping!

hmmmm, i ordered one off the US site a few months ago and got one mag and no bottle of breakfree! ....hmmm. I put one magful through and yes its a neat little gun but the safeties make me nuts! I'm actually thinking of selling it to get a Norc NP 34.
    IN FEBRUARY 2014 THE RCMP OPENLY TOOK GOVERNANCE OVER CANADA.