Thread: Spuhr scope mounts

Spuhr scope mounts

SPUHR: The Basic Strong and Solid

The mount is machined in one piece from a solid billet. The material used is Aluminum 7075, which is one of the strongest aluminum grades available. The strength is better than lower grades of steel. The reason SPUHR have chosen to use aluminum is it’s price, low weight and strength.
    The rings are 32 mm long and designed to give the maximum support to the scope. They are currently used on rifles in calibers up to .50 BMG. The rings are grooved on the inside as to give the maximum grip around the scope tube whilst still providing room for glue for those who prefer to glue their rings
    The level is built into the rear of the mount and is therefore always well protected and never at risk of being broken off or accidently re-adjusted in any way. A quick glance will give you an instant reading.

SPUHR has developed a system of interfaces for the scope mount whereby the mount is actually supplied with 7-8 interface points where various kinds of accessories can be attached without the weight and ergonomical sacrifice of having 3 feet of Picatinny rail all over the mount.
    The built-in attachment points provides the user to mount a variety of interfaces for Picatinny rails, direct interfaces for Trijicon RMR, Docter mounts, and/or Simrad NV equipment. There really are no limitations to what can be attached!

For more information please contact Sales@wolverinesupplies.com

I just received one of these (sorry, didn't know you carried them) and am very impressed with the quality and engineering put into these mounts. Rock solid and the fit-and-finish is phenomenal.
    The little wedge-gizmo to level the scope is a stroke of genius, in my opinion.
    "I reckon it's time for a little civil disobedience. "

" 50 BMG. Too big for Justins' joules."