Thread: Calling on ATRS AT15 precision/accuracy builds - Shooting results & Pics

BANNED

Calling on ATRS AT15 precision/accuracy builds - Shooting results & Pics

I've been speaking with Dustin at ATRS for my next AR15 upper receiver build.

18" SS heavy contour barrel, ATRS upper, brake & low profile gas block, chrome plated BCG, rifle length system JP Enterprise handguard..all the good stuff.

What have been your precision and accuracy results. I'm expecting to see some great results as I've been very happy with the ATRS rifle builds so far - yup I'm a fanboy (Epoxy7 can attest to that!!)

This will be my dedicated 3Gun and precision/accuracy upper receiver.

Let's see 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    I've been speaking with Dustin at ATRS for my next AR15 upper receiver build.

18" SS heavy contour barrel, ATRS upper, brake & low profile gas block, chrome plated BCG, rifle length system JP Enterprise handguard..all the good stuff.

What have been your precision and accuracy results. I'm expecting to see some great results as I've been very happy with the ATRS rifle builds so far - yup I'm a fanboy (Epoxy7 can attest to that!!)

This will be my dedicated 3Gun and precision/accuracy upper receiver.

Let's see 'em.
    Im actually interested on a source of a 18 inch SS barrel with rifle length gas system up here.

If ATRS is making it you will undoubtedly be happy with the results!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I have a 16inch upper that they put together for me a few years ago. Best group was 1/2 moa using Hornady match ammo. I can get 1 moa all day long and I'm not the best shot. A lot prairie dogs in South Dakota have been terminated by that upper...