Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Archangel SKS video installation

Looks like these things were a home run for ya! It really was about time somebody brought in a stock that covered up some of the choppy boxiness of the SKS. They look much more graceful in these, which isn't a word I thought I could ever associate with an SKS...

Excellent. Thanks for the video. I cannot wait to get mine and put it together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Can you recommend a bipod that works with this stock?

I have the precision bipod from hical. I mounted mine actually drilled a hole into the stock and mounted I did not use the sling mount.
    Finally had it out this weekend and overall I have to say it the comfiest SKS aftermarket stock around. The magwedge rail I have on top is all I currently have for sites looking now for a low profile red dot to go with it. The stock itself has no issues. Everyone already knows that the sks is kind of heavy compared to others so that isn't a downside. The trigger block is nice and easy to remove but I found that normally removing my trigger assembly I could have used anything to take it apart. Now a screwdriver or longer handled tool is required to push that grab pin in. The magwedge or wartak is great for mounting scopes no complaints unless you use stripper clips. Also got the 30rd mags by promag to match and those obviously have no issues either.

I taper the lock pins on the block a bit, then i can remove it by squeezing the block.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456