Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Used Gun Department Up and Running

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Cant complain about an Enfield No2 revolver for $125. First revolver for this guy
    And probably not the last

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by stefofthenorth View Post
    I am curious too you can get a brand new sig scorpion for 90 dollars more ?
    Or a brand new Sig Mk 25 Navy for $20 LESS??

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    You offer a great service! BUT!! Aren't some of those prices close to new? And you will still charge either one or two taxes plus shipping? I expect used to be 50%-60% of a new shopping around price.
    Taxes are a factor of life and as a Federally licensed business we must charge tax on items sold through the store. Used guns fall under the $10.00 dollar shipping policy.

Although ones expectation of 50-60% off a new price may be expected, its not a reality. Firearms retain their value quite well and in many cases come in never fired. So one may see "only 90 dollars off" a gun that is in new condition as per the description on the website. Others may view it as purchasing a mint firearm that is in the same condition as new, with the case, mags, instructions etc. at a 90 dollar savings on a gun that is as new.

So in conclusion I have gone through the used section, re-evaluated the firearms, dropped pricing on some, others stayed the same. We are always reading this forum and taking some opinions into consideration to help us have a successful used depo.

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    50-60% off a used gun? Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    You offer a great service! BUT!! Aren't some of those prices close to new? And you will still charge either one or two taxes plus shipping? I expect used to be 50%-60% of a new shopping around price.

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    A lot of people don't understand how supply and demand work. If the price is too high, then the gun will not sell. If it sells, the price was either right or low.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionallyOnTarget View Post
    A lot of people don't understand how supply and demand work. If the price is too high, then the gun will not sell. If it sells, the price was either right or low.
    Fair enough! And I agree! Maybe thats why I don't buy used guns. Do your homework and buyer beware! The free market system does and will work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I've sent some pics to usedguns@wanstalls.com. Is this the right email for trades and if so how long does it take to hear back

Expried Business Member
    Alrighty everyone,

We decided to stay late and just posted 5 pages of used NON RESTRICTEDS! We reduced a large amount of guns that have been lingering around.

http://www.wanstallsonline.com/used-fire-arms/

Cheers!

Bought another one... PMed you WanstallsOnline in regards to combining my orders as the previous one hasnt gone out yet.

Cheers,
    Cody

CGN frequent flyer thenewbieglockguy's Avatar
    Love it! Might just give it a shot!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast