Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Used Gun Department Up and Running

Are you setup to deal 12.6?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunterbob View Post
    Okay thanks, wasn't sure. I was looking specifically at the "USED Remington 700 MDT". Final and most important question, does the scope come with the rifle for that price?
    Yes scope is included at that price.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    Are you setup to deal 12.6?

All any Canadian business can do is consign any prohibited firearm, once a prohib is transferred into a business it cannot be transferred back out. If someone is looking to sell a prohib we can act as a "middle man" to confirm its existence and condition, we cannot purchase prohibs for resale. If you have prohibs and want to get rid of them we have access to film companies that would purchase them for props.

Well the rifle is better than what I've been looking for the past couple of months, in fact I didn't jump on any December deals because nothing fit the bill. I'll take it, alas I might have to sell my Norc M14 with archangel stock, scope mount, 5x 5/20 mags, and possibly the vortex 2-7x diamondhead to soak up some of the damage. If you're interested I'd be willing to part with it for a decent compensation, sadly I had a bad year last year and only got to fire maybe 20 - 50 rounds through it.

Expried Business Member
    Always open to trading.

please email usedguns@wanstallsonline.com

Once an individual receives his coupon for a trade-in value, he is then free to apply it to something in your inventory at any future time? Or does the item to which the coupon value is applied need to be specified at the time of the original trade-in? Most importantly, when the coupon is redeemed on another purchase, is tax paid on the entire price of the purchase, or only on the cash difference between its price and the coupon value?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    What i have seen so far on your site is superb stuff, i have now a new place to stop daily, one morning i may find a cool firearm that suit my fancy... Congrat Gary and Dan, you guys are an important part of our pleasure... JP.

Expried Business Member
    Ok Guys and Gals!

just added 2 more pages of used and there are some fantastic deals to be had!

Who defiled the hk by stripping the factory finish.

CGN Regular
    I've got a couple firearms I'd love to trade in :-)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast