Thread: Battledyne preorder emails all sent

Battledyne preorder emails all sent

Just to let you know all the Battledyne preorder emails have been sent out. We will have them for pickup at the store starting Fri, Dec 27th, then on the webstore Mon if there are any leftover from unclaimed preorders. If you have a preorder Email, please place your order before Mon. Thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

ordered mine today....with a whole bunch of other stuff. Its just way to easy to spend money!

thx guys

I just got all the stuff i ordered, pre-order for mags as well, in the mail. It all looks fantastic, very quick to get them as well!

Thanks for your business!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!