Thread: Centaure .40 s&w ammo

CGN Regular

Cool Centaure .40 s&w ammo

I saw there are some Centaure .40 s&w ammo here.

Tried to find some review but get nothing. Has anyone had any experience or heard something about this brand?

BANNED
    Never shot their 40, but their 9 and 38 were amazing. Fantastic value for the money. Probably saw 50k plus of their rounds go down range in my old club and never a single problem.

CGN Regular
    How is the grouping? Do you have their offical website or any other information?
    Quote Originally Posted by MTLGUN View Post
    Never shot their 40, but their 9 and 38 were amazing. Fantastic value for the money. Probably saw 50k plus of their rounds go down range in my old club and never a single problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    At that price I just ordered a 1000rds. With free shipping and one tax the price is in line with the Norinco .45 I'm not expecting custom ammo!!!

BANNED
    We ransom rested their 38 wadcutter and 147 9mm vs federal match and you couldn't tell the difference. Except for the price. Again, haven't used their 40, but in general you can expect accuracy equal to factory in my experience.

As far as I know they don't have a web site. I don't think they even bother to advertise tbh. They've been a preferred contractor to the Quebec provincial police for years and a bunch of other departments. That's their bread and butter business. The left overs get sold to target shooters.

We use that ammo at Brinks for training and it works fine, Ive had good groupings with it. So have the guys I work with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They used to sell .223 which shot well too....

CGN Regular
    Thanks to all!