Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPS lost my TEC five gun pac!

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar

UPS lost my TEC five gun pac!

This just makes me ill. I ordered the five gun pack , and tradeex shipped it on Dec 16 for a Dec 20 delivery to Edmonton. Package arrived in Edmonton on Dec 19

On Dec 19 UPS put an exception notice on my tracking due to extreme weather in western Canada. Edmonton had a few snow flurries but nothing extreme, so I wasn't worried. No delivery came on Dec 20.

I got my good friend and neighbor to order the same five gun pack a few days after I did, it arrived in Edmonton on sunday dec 22. He called Monday morning and said it was out for delivery already! His was getting sent to the store he owns. I checked my tracking and mine were out for delivery as well!

He called at eleven oclock and his guns arrived, he started sending me pics as he unboxed them. He was very happy, all of them were in very nice shape.

NO delivery for me dec 23, I called ups and they said for sure would be delivered by the 24th, they said even the managers were out delivering and all packages would be out no matter how late they worked Christmas eve. Nothing came.

Dec 25, dec 26, tracking changed from out for delivery to in transit with the last scan showing as the dec 23 destination scan. No scan showing it had been out for delivery on the 23 and 24th.

Dec 27 shows out for delivery again, nothing came. I called the good folks at tradeex to put a trace on the package. late on dec27 tracking now shows receiver requested a hold for a future delivery date, and the top tracking bar shows held for customer pickup.

I try to phone ups to find out where to pick it up, but could not get through to them. I then called tradeex and they got a hold of ups and requested and investigation.

Tradeex was on the phone with ups for a half hour trying to sort this out, of which I am grateful.

Tracking now shows lost package Investigation...

How on earth could UPS lose a big box that weighs 65 pounds ??

Very frustrating to me and for Tradeex I am sure!

I had a few exception notice on delayed package, but nothing has ever been lost.

You'll get it... eventually.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silverback's Avatar
    UPS is terrible, they lost my ammuntion from SFRC, it only took them two days to deliver it after the lost package investigation was started. Initial delivery from Edmonton was supposed to be 9 Dec, then the BS weather excuse, finally received the package 27 Dec. Hopefully they find your parcel as quickly as mine.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Usually I try not to have guns shipped until after Christmas.
    Too many people shipping too many packages. Combined with shipping employees that want to go home.

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    Well ups dropped off the guns at around noon today.

Thank you TradeEx for putting some pressure on them!

All of the guns look pretty sweet too.

Great news, always nice to have a happy ending:-)
    Politicians, they promise you the world and deliver you into poverty.

I hate UPS, have had several bad experiences I wont get into. They are the primary reason I don't order ammo online anymore. I wish Canada Post would deal with ammo.

From SK to JP to AB to KY to ON to Calgary!
    I assume this is the lost package from tradex: http://www.tradeexcanada.com/content...shipping-offer

That would be a fairly large and heavy package to get lost for so long. Looks like it was worth the wait though. Glad they found it.

UPS Edmonton is the most useless depot. I've had numerous problems with them receiving the package in a normal amount of time and then taking 2 weeks to make it from the depot to my house.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silverback's Avatar
    My wife works at a small business that gets a lot of shipments through UPS out of Edmonton and after they lost my parcel she told me that they are late and lose parcels regularly for where she works too. I was thinking that UPS stood for United Parcel Storage.
    CSSA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast