Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GSG 10/22 drum THANKS HICAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    That's an unnecessarily condescending Liberal statement. Give us a review without the lecture.
    Oh boo hoo, nothing was ment to hurt your feeling. But hey i guess you need to build that post count so have at it with the useless posts that will likely get this post locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Algoguy View Post
    LOL...I just figured Grandpa was on the internet again....doesn't know how to post things only once, gives out common sense advice, still using a crappy dial-up internet connection that freezes up constantly
    Im 25 years old how old are you.....ive got high speed internet yet this site always lags, when i was able to load up multiple other sites just fine, common sense isnt so common these days, some guy managed to put one in his gut while cleaning his gun in chilliwack last month, ya read about it quite often unfortunately.

And HiCal when the bank account recovers from the holiday spending ill be back in for more parts for my 10/22 its nice to have a local store that knows their stuff and keeps parts in stock.
    Last edited by mud-dog27; 01-02-2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: typo

CGN frequent flyer
    Yes, thanks for taking the time and effort to describe what you had to do to make the mag fit better.

You are right - they're great fun.

And gun safety is not just some "liberal thing", nor is there anything wrong with cautioning folks to not file/sand too much.

Cheers.

Yes, thanks for the review

Thanks for the review!!
    And for the people who have something negative to say... They would have said something negative regardless.
    Don't pay attention to them, they win when you pay attention to them because that's what they are looking for.
    Cheers!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12