Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why go anywhere else for clothing and gear?

Why go anywhere else for clothing and gear?

DS Tactical is (IMO) the best on-line retailer when it comes to tactical clothing and gear.

Call them up, ask them questions about their products, and you'll get a friendly answer. I've called up and asked the sales rep to go to an item and tell me where it was made, the sales rep was patient as could be (5.11 changes their source countries often, especially when it comes to their pants, the progression has gone from China, to Bangladesh and now to Vietnam. The Chinese made ones were a little heavier but fit well. The Bangladesh made ones were literally card-board-stiff and the Vietnam made ones are a an improvement). Try calling a place and asking them to compare an item and having them tell you which one feels lighter or which one they think is truer to size. Not going to happen. In my past experiences when you call some shops they get frustrated and try to rush you off the phone. DS Tactical has called me to confirm orders, to verify sizes or to give me other options when something they previously had is no longer in stock.

Anyhow, my point is you can rely on these guys for quick, patient and friendly service. They've got a fantastic selection of stock and are more than willing to sort things out for you. I've made quite a few purchases from DS Tactical and they've yet to let me down. Not to mention the prices they offer are pretty competitive. I'll continue to be a loyal customer and I'm located in Ontario.

Customer service at DS Tactical (on-line) is by far the best I've experienced.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Agree 100 %. Been dealing with them since they were jusy a surplus store and now its a one stop shop IMO. If you are local drop by and you wont be disappointed, unless your trying to save money, you will spend.

I agree 100%… Superb service!!!!!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Regular
    Love DS tactical, lucky that I live in the Greater Vancouver area and to have such a great retailer of tactical supplies relatively close by

Good to know for the future. Still a little mad at myself for missing the boxing day sale.

Ya I missed it too, just gonna have to wait for another sale.

DS is by far the best store in BC. Been dealing with Colin and the gang for many years. Thanks guys
    "This life's HARD man, but it's HARDER if you're stupid! "

My recent order just landed in my lap here in the office. Thanks to all at DS Tactical, Happy New Year!

Just placed my first order.... on a Sunday. Within 10 minutes of ordering online I had a phone call telling me one of the items I requested was not available in the colour I selected but they had a list of other colours available. I never expected them to be open on a Sunday or to respond to an order that fast. If every order will be that painless they will get a lot of my money.

+1
    DS are the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast